Sorry for the late reply. I'm having to connect through my cellphone - luckily I brought my PC with.
For this reason I might not reply to many questions until Christmas (and to many other threads). :<
since you requested a thread...
1. Where are you gonna spend Christmas and with whom?
2. What are your favorite bands/singers?
3. Are you happy with your ACC performance this year?
4. Do you have pets?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
I'm not very creative when asking questions, but wanted to open the thread for you because we share the b-day
1) I will be spending Christmas back home with my parents; currently I'm on holiday with my family at our farm (the place where I grew up). Generally I reside on campus, except for the holidays.
2) This is a very difficult question. I'm not the type to really go after one band and worship it to death. I would however say that the three biggest bands in my life growing up, as in I listened to their music the most, was The Moody Blues, The Mamas & The Papas and Queen. Out of all the current bands I can only pinpoint one I think that will still have their songs played in 20 years it would have to be Cold Play.
3) I'm slightly disappointed that, even with my campaigning, I ended up only reaching the second round. There is however always next year and who knows. Maybe I'll be seeded.
According to me its one of the most fun forum games
I've been fortunate enough to have played.
4) We have three Rhodesian Ridgebacks, pretty damn big dogs. Why we have three is interesting though, since we lost the one dog, bought another and then got the old one back. My mother is such a hypocrite in this case; I love cats and we had two that lived well over 15 years (I think it was around 18), anyways the one I had an extremely good relationship with died and the other one we put down because she went out of control senile. My point is that my mother doesn't want new cats "because they live too long", yet she continuously continue to buy new dogs - even though three out of five in our family consider cats better pets. Alas, my mother has total tyranny over this.
5) LOST. It's the best show I've ever watched, EVER. Others I can mention are the current running supernatural and the old Sci-Fi Babylon 5, although the latter is a bit dated - not on graphics, but on formula.