The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Paris
Age: 27
Posts: 9,871
                     
The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

According to a poll conducted by onepoll.com , here are the lists for the best and worst lovers around the world. Poor United Kingdom

World's Worst Lovers:

1. Germany (too smelly)
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)

World's Best Lovers:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Italy
4. France
5. Ireland
6. South Africa
7. Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Denmark
10. Canada

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 06:32 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,876
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Another very relevant poll
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #3 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 06:38 AM
Registered User
 
jonathancrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 59,131
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
According to a poll conducted by onepoll.com , here are the lists for the best and worst lovers around the world. Poor United Kingdom

World's Worst Lovers:

1. Germany (too smelly)
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)

World's Best Lovers:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Italy
4. France
5. Ireland
6. South Africa
7. Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Denmark
10. Canada

NID
jonathancrane is offline  
post #4 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,411
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

I hugrep you and this is what I get?
Ivanatis is offline  
post #5 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Paris
Age: 27
Posts: 9,871
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

^^ Sorry, I didn't create the poll, nor did I vote in it. But you get a virtual hug as well

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline  
post #6 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Registered User
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44,876
                     
Certinfy is offline  
post #7 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 07:20 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,876
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Now I'm waiting for a men's poll... would surely look like this

1. Sweden
2. Denmark
3. Netherlands
4. Finland
5. Iceland
6. Norway
7. Hungary
8. Czech Republic
9. Slovakia
10. Russia
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #8 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered User
 
Jōris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 2,619
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...le-sheets.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailymail
15,000 well-travelled women
"Well-travelled" is one way of putting it.

Thank you for not reporting my post.
Jōris is offline  
post #9 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:40 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Har-Tru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Posts: 20,524
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why life is so good for a Spaniard living in Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Armstrong says in-competition testing will never catch anyone, only out-of-competition testing and the blood passport can.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline  
post #10 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:14 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,876
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
That, ladies and gentlemen, is why life is so good for a Spaniard living in Germany.
According to that poll the Germans are smelly though it's only male Germans maybe
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #11 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Har-Tru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Posts: 20,524
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
According to that poll the Germans are smelly though it's only male Germans maybe
Poll talks about males. And there's not only German girls in Germany. Come on, show me all your jealousy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Armstrong says in-competition testing will never catch anyone, only out-of-competition testing and the blood passport can.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline  
post #12 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:41 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,876
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Come on, show me all your jealousy!
jealous of what exactly?

R. Bachelot is offline  
post #13 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
jealous of what exactly?

the Swiss aren't even in the poll
JolánGagó is offline  
post #14 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,876
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
the Swiss aren't even in the poll
Liechtein and Andorra aren't either I guess nations under 10M people aren't that relevant
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #15 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Har-Tru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Posts: 20,524
                     
Re: The World's 10 Best and Worst Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
jealous of what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Liechtein and Andorra aren't either I guess nations under 10M people aren't that relevant
Finished your cuckoo clock already? Or are you too busy helping fraudulent individuals keep their money? And where's Lichtein?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Armstrong says in-competition testing will never catch anyone, only out-of-competition testing and the blood passport can.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome