Please state your nationality and gender.
1) In what way do you feel your government annoys you?
my whole political system annoys me, it's an absolute monarchy, which means no assembly, political movements, parties or any sort of political activities are permitted, activists and political critics and opposing individuals, groups or even bloggers are persecuted and arrested, and the government takes care of society like a farm owner, feeding the people and providing them with good financial support, and that's all you get, not to mention the monumental forms of corruption within most if not the whole royalty system.
also the deep association with an extremist version of religion with the royal house and the government and the enforcement of that version on the whole society is very annoying to say the least.
there are many good sides to such systems especially in the middle east, take Lebanon as an example of a free political arab country and what crises they have to endure every some time, one tends to think sometimes that our societies have not yet developed politically enough to engage in a healthy democracy, but historically they were never given a chance to develope such a thing anyway!! but I digress..
2) In what way do you feel your government helps you?
well, given how wealthy the country is, they really don't have to do much, but at least they don't enforce any forms of taxes and they pay their citizens pretty well, and support their education, living in general and maintain a high standard of life style for the middle class.
3) Do you feel that you (as well as the general public), receive enough accurate information regarding issues that are important to you?
hell no! transparency is the last of my government's merits, non-existent for that matter.
4) Do you feel the need to get involved in any social issue? Why or why not?
sure there are many social or even political issues that I'd like to get involved with to certain degress, I'm not a politician or an activist but I'm willing to support many causes.
then again there are many social causes going on but I never looked around further than my studies and normal life, so I'm not too sure about that lol.
5) What is your opinion regarding other people on important issues?
my opinion on people's opinion? and important issues like what? the question isn't very clear to me.
6) Given the resources we have, what would an ideal social system would look like to you?
I haven't thought about such an ideal system before, and honesty I don't think I have an answer in mind, there is no way an ideal system would work in real life anyway.
7) Is the life you are living close to what you imagined it would be? What would you change about it if you could?
well pretty much, I mean that's the life I've grown up in and lived so far and nothing much changed, so how would I have imagined anything else?
there are countless things I would change, I've seen enough of the world to identify so many social flaws we have, but there are good things as well.
8) On a scale from 1-10 (10 being "a lot", maximum, etc.), how often do you think about "intellectual issues"?
hope this helps your project Manu