Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #676 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,303
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

if you hate him so much why the hell are you always in this thread you retarded bastard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
...was properly educated by my parents, so i think before i write something stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #677 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 02:18 AM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,543
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Where does it say I hate him? I think, like some other posters here, you consider that anything short of adoration of MJ is blasphemous and should be banned. This is not an MJ fanboy thread. And Michael would not like your vulgar speech. He was always well-spoken and hated ugliness. He would have liked me.
MJ was one of the great eccentrics of our times. I am fascinated by eccentricity.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY

Last edited by buddyholly; 07-22-2009 at 02:29 AM.
buddyholly is offline  
post #678 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
if you hate him so much why the hell are you always in this thread you retarded bastard?
this is what ive been thinking all along

closet fan
Iván is offline  
post #679 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That was a whole lot of nothing. All I said was that I do not care to listen to his music, I am curious as to why he mutilated his face, and I do not think a man who does an interview and says he does not see anything wrong in taking young boys into his bed for the night is right in the mental department.
None of that was covered in the article. What was the point of that article, anyway? I never believed anything in the tabloids as you insinuate. In fact I have never read a tabloid anywhere. I heard his songs, I saw his mutilated face and I heard him talk about young boys in an interview. No tabloids there.

In fact, I think I was stupid for bothering to read the article through. The first paragraph talks about the King of Pop ''passing on'' and in my book anyone who uses that euphemism instead of the simple, proper word ''died'' is reluctant to deal with reality. I should have stopped there, knowing that reality was not going to be a feature of this article.
Quote:
What was the point of that article, anyway?
are you having a laugh? It debates and discusses almost every thing that has been discussed in this thread?

all the proof that you said i wasnt able to give to you on certain issues is in this interview

If it was some random interview by public members who have been swayed by the media then i would disricard it but it must have some element of respected weight considering the people in this interview, people who know what they are talking about.

that fact that your editing your posts proves to me that your in a bit of rut and have digged a very deep hole filled with rubbish/sarcastic talk in this thread.



If you cant see some element of truth in a interview like this from two people who have been involved in the music buisness all their life in big companies and have known mj and the people around him for a long period then i do not know whos accounts you could at least be influenced by.

You gonna listen to biggots on the fox news network or these two?

yikes

Last edited by Iván; 07-22-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Iván is offline  
post #680 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Big Daddy says he doesn't even know where the fuck were Michael's prostatics+remains deposited
JolánGagó is offline  
post #681 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
if you hate him so much why the hell are you always in this thread you retarded bastard?
oh the brilliancy.

w

never was a letter's irrelevance more blantantly exposed.
JolánGagó is offline  
post #682 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,439
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

I think last night was the first night Larry King did not devote his show to Michael Jackson in some way. I was shocked.

That's three and a half weeks of him talking to any damn fool claiming to have a connection with Michael. The quality-control on that show is pathetic.

King needs to retire asap.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."


Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline  
post #683 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,543
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
are you having a laugh? It debates and discusses almost every thing that has been discussed in this thread?

that fact that your editing your posts proves to me that your in a bit of rut and have digged a very deep hole filled with rubbish/sarcastic talk in this thread.


You still don't get it. I am not arguing with anything in that article. But, where does it discuss the fact that I do not care for MJ music? Where does it discuss the fact that what he did to his nose was not just another Hollywood nosejob, it was a face mutilation? Where does it discuss the ramifications of the fact that MJ said that taking young boys to bed for the night was a beautiful thing? For most people, an adult who takes young boys to bed to satisfy his own longing for a childhood, is probably harming those boys. But Michael was only interested in how much he needed it, I think.
I have no interest in discussing the quality of his music or what a nice person he was. Other people like his music and I have no doubt he was a generous well-meaning person. I have no problem with that.

I edit my posts to improve the phrasing and make them read better (and correct spelling and grammar), not to change an opinion. But the fact that you made the editing comment in a post that you yourself edited makes me smile.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY

Last edited by buddyholly; 07-22-2009 at 04:29 PM.
buddyholly is offline  
post #684 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

fuck i mean prosthetics

oh wait... couldn't he have gotten a prosthetic prostate too?
JolánGagó is offline  
post #685 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 04:31 PM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,543
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
fuck i mean prosthetics
I liked prostatics.
I hope they were biodegradable. California has strict laws.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline  
post #686 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Murray's office is under a heavy police raid at the moment. Time to bring him in jail.
Bilbo is offline  
post #687 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 05:48 PM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,543
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline  
post #688 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

so it seems Michael had a secret son:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/0...248332717.html

video shot on 1998 Christmas, they first met on 1996 and Omer (that's his name) lived in Neverland from 1997 for several years until went back to Norway. the woman playing with Prince in the clip is Omer's alleged mother, with whom Michael had a brief affair in Oslo in 1984. the family hasn't confirmed nor denied allegations but the guy, now 25, was sitting together with them at the funeral .Apparently Omer is willing to undergo DNA tests to prove paternity. Germaine is quoted as saying Omer will be received in the family with open arms.

Oh dear.
JolánGagó is offline  
post #689 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You still don't get it. I am not arguing with anything in that article. But, where does it discuss the fact that I do not care for MJ music? Where does it discuss the fact that what he did to his nose was not just another Hollywood nosejob, it was a face mutilation? Where does it discuss the ramifications of the fact that MJ said that taking young boys to bed for the night was a beautiful thing? For most people, an adult who takes young boys to bed to satisfy his own longing for a childhood, is probably harming those boys. But Michael was only interested in how much he needed it, I think.
I have no interest in discussing the quality of his music or what a nice person he was. Other people like his music and I have no doubt he was a generous well-meaning person. I have no problem with that.

I edit my posts to improve the phrasing and make them read better (and correct spelling and grammar), not to change an opinion. But the fact that you made the editing comment in a post that you yourself edited makes me smile.
I give up, your digging a hole too deep man, what a stupid comment you just made.

saying that interview is about only his music and plastic surgery, you must be blind as well death, thats a in-depth interview which disusses everything that has been discussed on here.
Iván is offline  
post #690 of 862 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Registered User
 
jonathancrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 59,131
                     
Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
so it seems Michael had a secret son:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/0...248332717.html

video shot on 1998 Christmas, they first met on 1996 and Omer (that's his name) lived in Neverland from 1997 for several years until went back to Norway. the woman playing with Prince in the clip is Omer's alleged mother, with whom Michael had a brief affair in Oslo in 1984. the family hasn't confirmed nor denied allegations but the guy, now 25, was sitting together with them at the funeral .Apparently Omer is willing to undergo DNA tests to prove paternity. Germaine is quoted as saying Omer will be received in the family with open arms.

Oh dear.
jonathancrane is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome