Thanks for the wishes, everyone
First of all: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
Have a great day and a wonderful new year of life
Here are some questions for you:
1) Why did you decided to take part in the spotlight thread? Aren't you afraid of the questions you could get asked?
2) How did you discover MTF?
3) How many people in your family or of your friends share your interest in tennis?
4) Do you remember why you got hooked to tennis?
5) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
6) Who would be your choice as a coach for your favourite player?
7) How would your friends describe you?
8) What do you value most in a person?
9) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10) What are your wishes for 2009?
1. Seemed like a nice idea of yours.
About the questions, well, gotta take the risk
2. I was looking for pictures of Richie as I found the forum. I wanted to chat with fellow tennis fans so I joined
3. Not many really, mum and sister watch tennis sometimes, they root for Rafa. One of my friends shares the interest.
4. Umm, before I found out how nice and hooking sport tennis is, I didn't follow it at all (not a popular sport in Finland). I suppose seeing Roger in action was one of the reasons why I got interested
5. I've got two best fav players (Fedquet), I really can't decide which I prefer.. But I'll answer with Roger with this one: my favorite match of his: Wimbledon final 2007. I loved it, and still do
Hate to admit it, but I love watching Roger play against Rafa (not on clay). Against Richie the matches are great too, the two classic game styles
6. Umm, tough one. I'll go with Richie: I like the work he's recently been doing with Peyre, Richard even got some results, after the sh*tty spring
My answer is Peyre
7. Crazy, gets weird ideas, probably easy-going, tall.
8. Reliability and loyalty
9. Hopefully living abroad with a boyfriend, having a good job
10. Study harder than this year, having a better summer and have lots of fun
Danke for the questions Doris