Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy
1. First, the question that's on all of our minds--do you like Nina?
I do like Nina.
She promised that we'd exchange PM's once in a while to talk about girl stuff since we are around the same age, but she's a bit too busy for me.
But she makes me laugh.
2. How confident were you that I would start your spotlight thread after you gave me that goodrep? Use a %.
Ummmm.... like 25%. I didn't even think you see that good rep soon enough.
3. Could you beat Sarah Palin in a deathmatch if your right arm was tied behind your back? Describe how you think that fight would play out.
I think so.
I've got strong thighs.
I'd snap her neck with my quadriceps of steel.
4. If for some reason your college expelled you and no other four-year university on Earth would take you, what would you do with your life?
Well, I want to be a wedding planner and that doesn't really need a college degree, but I want a business degree to manage that aspect of it. I don't know. I'd get a personal loan, start a portfolio, get some business cards, buy a few power suits, and go to as many bridal shows as possible. And continue to do research on what's "in" in the bridal industry right now.
5. What's worse--the fact that you haven't read Narnia
or that "BlackGirlTennis" was arguably the least imaginative name in MTF history?
I'll let y'all decide.
(Yes, I am from the south and say y'all all day)
6. Why do you like South Park more than Family Guy?
I've been watching South Park for years now and know all the stories and characters and just find it funny. I saw a few Family Guy clips and didn't really laugh.
Besides, the Cartoon Wars SP episode has me sorta biased tbh.
7. If you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life and you could take three MTFers, who (if anyone) would you choose? Bear in mind that you would be taking them away from their loved ones.
Verd/ J'Torian for the
and the fangirling
TessGray from the Gasquet forum because she's just fun.
8. Which MTFer can you simply not bring yourself to dislike, even though it goes against your better judgment?
GlennMirnyi. He's an asshole, pretentious, pompous, arrogant, HATES Rafa, overly repetitive, thinks he's the shit... but sometimes, he's pretty funny, and I hate that I find him funny.
9. Who has been the best at answering their spotlight questions?
TBH, I've only read about 4 of these threads
but I really like scoobs' answers. Very honest, open, and real.
10. What the hell is with all these spotlight threads? :retard:
You started one.