1) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
I have very little hope for the ATP. There aren't any standout candidates, especially as the ATP structure is very flawed and as a players union, it's a non-entity in essence. Considering the global economic conditions, there needs to be someone who isn't so much of a corporate whore and wants to stay in the background and make sure the organisation is run well.
That being said Thomas Muster, but that isn't happening.
2) Who will win the GS tournaments in 2009?
3) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
Can't answer that question, there are many very subjective variables, so it depends on my mood. I will go for Lendl and Wilander from the 88 US Open, no pretty boy media darlings in this match and had plenty on the line.
4) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
I don't have an absolute fave player, each of them have played that one special match, where everything worked for them, but it's not often.
Kucera and Agassi was comedic.
5) What's the current best match up in tennis and which was the best one in the past?
Haven't thought about it for the current game. Guga and Safin had some excellent matches as did Gaudio/Kuerten.
6) If you could change the outcome of one tennismatch which one would it be?
I wouldn't, not even the 99 RG final.
7) Who is/was the best coach in tennis?
The ones who work with the kids to be able to build the fundamentals for them to be able to play professional tennis and make it on the ATP.
8) Who would you like to see responsible in Swedish tennis young talent work?
They have a lot of people that want to help the game Björkman, Wilander, Norman, Nyström, Svensson, but the federation lacks money and the golden generation is long gone.
The infrastructure needs to be put in place, but results won't happen straight away and there needs to be internal competition, so it will push them to better efforts.
9) Who is the most underestimated player on the tour now and who was it in the past?
Federer and as for retired players, well
10) What's the best soccer match of all time?
Anytime Man Utd or Real Madrid lose.
11) Who is/was your favourite German soccer player and German national team chef?
Player that would be Paul Breitner, favourite German manager, well it's a club manager Volker Finke.
12) What’s your philosophy of life
Learning is continous and even the arseholes of the universe have something you can learn from. It doesn't matter what religion, race, social status etc, good people exist everywhere along with the fuckheads.
Can't please everyone, so as long as you are happy with yourself and have excellent people around you to keep you in check, then that's good enough.