I was a bit surprised to find out that you are interested in this to be honest
Here's your thread:
1) You are really open about your religion. How do people react when you talk about it?
2) What was your dream job when you were a child?
3) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
4) Do you have any quirks?
5) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
6) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
7) What would you like to see improve on MTF?
8) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
9) What's your best memory from your childhood?
10) What’s your philosophy of life?
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
and when is Eintracht Frankfurt going to win the German Bundesliga?
1) depends on the person: when I meet people personally who I haven't met before I usually start by offering a Bible or New Testament as present, and then it happens that people reject it instantly. I accept that. When I talk about it, people react completely different. There are people who call me escapist, there are people who accept my religion though they have a completely different view of life, there are people who accept it but don't ask too much, there are people who are asking more, and there are people who are really happy about it. (Well those are mainly Christians themselves
2) I wanted to be a sports journalist.
3) I think I can be really dogged when I REALLY want something, on the other hand I can be lazy and do tasks mainly in the last possible second.
4) Is it a quirk that I don't really like to leave the house without my Bible with me?
5) To be honest I don't know. The bid process is something I don't really follow too much. I only read in Zack Busner's blog that JohnnyMac's daddy and McNamee are out of the race. Maybe it would be good if a European or South American would become the boss.
6) The best of all times? Hmmm there are some matches that I consider great. Becker-McEnroe in DC which was more than 6.30 hrs, also DC Michael Westphal-Tomaš Šmid in Frankfurt (no I didn't watch it live in the stands), Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander USO final in 1988 (who wins it is #1, I watched it in my bed til 4.30am, two hours later the alarm rang for school
) I still didn't see anything of Younes-Roddick (would love to see it though). Lendl-Chang in RG 1988 was great too and Edberg-Mecir Wimbledon semi 1988 too.
7) hmmm hard to say... I'm getting
when I want to surf in the morning and can't really because the daily update of the server is done though. But that's a thing that can't really be changed I know. It's annoying though. And it's easy to say moderating could be better sometimes when you aren't a mod. That's why I give my opinion, but I don't want to be a mod at all.
8) My favourite match of Mariano Zabaleta? Hmmm, must be a match in Stuttgart probably in 2005. I was in the stands, he was down a set, then fought his way back in the match and won it in the end. It was one of the most tense matches I watched live in the stands. I was cheering him on like
when he finally won it. After the match we chatted for about two mins and he asked me: "Tough match, wasn't it?"
"Yes it was. And the next round you have to play better for sure to win. But you know that yourself."
My favourite opponent of Mariano is probably Gaston Gaudio, as he is his best friend, or Younes, as I really
him and Mariano likes him too.
9) hmmmmm, when I was in football stadium with my daddy, and sent him to buy something to eat during the match. Every time I did that, our club scored. He got
when that happened several times.
10) There is no real life outside of God's will. When you are into his will you have His peace although the times may be hard. You can have stress or illness or face problems you can't even really name, but you can have His peace though, when you know it is the path where God is really beside you.
11) Currently a coach who supports him on his way back on the tour. Someone who doesn't call him crazy because he wants back on the tour after a break of one year. And someone who challenges him to reach levels he doesn't know he can still achieve.
But the coach should challenge him also personally. So all in all someone who challenges him sportswise and personally
12) I work as a free-lancer translator for economical, sport and christian texts, live 6 months in Germany and 6 months in Brazil, and am travelling around very much to talk about my faith.
13) Hmmmm I hope as soon as possible. In 2009 we have our 50-year party without a Championship. I fear we Frankfurt-fans have to wait for some more years though.