Interesting answers, thanks
Some new questions:
1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
3) What will you be doing for Christmas?
4) What was your favorite book when you were little?
5) What is your New Years Resolution?
6) What do you value most in a person?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What was the most exciting moment of your life?
9) What was the most frightening moment of your life?
10) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
11) Who are the most friendly celebrities you have ever met?
12) You said you would like to interview Roger. Which 10 questions would you like to ask him?
1) I have one goal- I'd like to be in a position where I have enough financial stability where I can devote 100% to charitable causes. Children and AIDS, if possible.
2) As I kid, I swore if I tried really hard, I could fly. I was 8, climbed to the top of the table in the kitchen and jumped off. Of course, this didn't work at all, and I ended up with a split chin.
3) Working promotional gigs for Jagermeister. I always work on holidays.
4) When I was very little, my grandmother gave me a picture book called "Pat the Bunny." It had swatches of different types of fabric in it.
5) I'd like to master French in 2009. I've been studying for awhile now, I'm still having a lot of trouble with it.
6) Emotional availability. That kind of encompasses a lot of different things- but I don't want to deal with anyone who doesn't feel their emotions deeply.
Have you ever spent time with someone who doesn't give back to you?
Hello, how are you?
How is your (job, spouse, children, herb garden)?
That kind of disconnected person has a one-way ticket out the door.
7) Maya Angelou said- "When people show you who they are, believe them."
Words are useless; the true test is always in action.
8) I'd like to think that hasn't happened yet.
9) It's always the most frightening coming out of anesthesia. There is that moment where I'm not sure if I'm alive or not. Loss of time is the scariest thing I've been through.
10) I broke the habit of hanging out with people who do not truly value my company. Spending time with people who are indifferent to you is a disaster.
11) Tennis celebrities, Doris?
Mario Ancic and Ernests Gulbis were
James Blake as well. Despite what certain people have said, Marcelo Rios was a sweetheart.
Frank Dancevic and his "people" are the nicest people you'd ever meet.
Music related- BB King is the classiest, nicest, most unspoiled musician I've ever met.
12) I'd have to give that one more thought, if I may. I'll PM you those questions.
Wow, I have to keep my brain sharp in the off-season!