How did you feel when Murray had Nadal doubled over in pain at the end of the US semi-final this year, right on the edge of victory...?
Does Scotland producing the 'most likely' since Fred Perry give you a feeling of superiority over your English neighbours...?
Would Murray be correct in telling Boggo he is a f***head, a sh!t player and a waste of sperm...?
Should Murray quit Davis Cup due to sh!t teammates and lobby to have a Scottish Davis Cup team until he retires, whereby Scotland will rejoin the Monarchy...?
Did you ever smash a pint glass on someones head like Begby in Trainspotting...?
1) I'm not going to lie. I was aroused. A Scotsman had forced Nadal to double over and gasp for breath. I was proud and aroused.
2) Absolutely. Not that Murray was required for Scots to have this feeling of superiority
3) No. If he said that, he'd be sugarcoating it too much. His words to Boggo should be more harsh.
4) No. England need our help, so we might as well throw them a bone.
5) No, but I once kicked a bag of chips out of a girl's hands when I was drunk at 4am in George Square in Glasgow (There's a long story behind that). One of the most shameful things I've ever done, which led me to not drink so heavily when I was out.