* How does it feel to be a mod who doesn't suck up to other mods and isn't afraid to articulate own opinion?
* What differences there are between MTF and WTAw according to you (uhmm, next month I will write an article about tennis forums, so your answer may actually help)
* What do you consider your biggest success up to date?
* What is your perfect age to get married?
* Where would you like to go for a dream holiday?
* If you won 100K $, what would be the first thing that comes to your mind you'd like to buy?
* Can we now post endless spotlight threads in GM?
- Feels liberating.
- GM over there is a total mess, tons of useless threads on what parties players attend and all sort of crap that would be moved to the player's forums here, also the NT is a lot more active there, which is not necessarily good.
- That it looks I'll actually graduate with a law degree, despite what some doubters might have said along the way.
- I guess when you find the person you want to marry and you have a steady source of income to be able to support the family.
- Somewhere with a lot of stuff to see and do.
- Probably all the stuff needed to finish the house we're building.
- No, if there'll be too many, they'll be returned to the dungeons.
1) What's one impression you don't want people to have of you when you first talk to them?
2) Ideally, where do you see yourself in ten years ten? Realistically, where will you actually be?
3) If you were to ban one MTF member now...?
4) When's the last time you cried?
5) Are you delighted at how much undivided attention you're going to receive while our threads are locked away in the polls forum?
- That I'm a weirdo I guess.
- Ideally I'll have a low-stress job with a decent enough pay, so I'll be able to live normally and have enough spare time to do things and visit places I like. Realistically I might find myself working at a law office, with "flexible" horrible hours, minimum pay and working like an ass from dusk till dawn.
- There are quite a few that I'd like to ban.
- Hmmm I don't think I've cried in quite a while, surprising, the last time was probably when my aunt died in July.
- Check your facts first.
And to answer the edited in question, that amount seems to be shorter and shorter every day.