Cut and pasted from my old thread:
1. Its impossible to run around the backahand and hit off forehands in the game. This is the most common shot in tennis and its retarded that they pretty much made it impossible to do.
2. Somehow they made the topspin shots more risky and made it so the flat shots never go out. Good logic there.
3. The risk shot is the most appallingly implemented idea I've seen in any tennis game.
4. The player stats are completely inaccurate. Why bother trying for detailed statistics when you're not going to bother doing a bit of research and actually getting it remotely accurate?
5. Its almost impossible to volley any shots that have any angle on them. Half the time the player just flat out misses the ball when its clear they could have easily hit it.
6. Whats with some of the topspin shot that bounce so high it goes right over your head?
7. I love how dropshots are sometimes performed after a topspin shot animation.
8. The fact theres a charge up bar for the drop shot is stupid and defeats the purpose.
9. The movement and sliding on clay is crap and another poor attempt at being "realistic".
10. 90% of the animations are generic which just makes the ones they actually did make realistic look out of place.
Did they really have to move this to non-tennis?
1. If someone hits a weak shot, it's possible. Tough if someone hits a decent shot though.
2. Not 100% sure, haven't played it enough but I haven't noticed that.
3. I think the risk shot has potential, I don't think they use it well enough though.
4. This is still poor. I haven't seen everyone, but FedGOAT's serve is rated about 71 or something, far too low. Nadal's forehand is around 65-70 if I remember correctly.
5. I quite like the volleying, it has definitely improved. I've been playing on easy level though so I haven't had to face too many angled passes
6. Better now for sure.
7. I haven't quite mastered drop shots yet, on the PS3 it's done with the joystick and it's tough
8. It's not there anymore.
9. Improved, but still not perfect I'd say. A reasonable attempt I suppose.
10. Still kind of a problem. Nadal seems to do Federer's little shake of the racquet more than his fist pumps.