vs. Scarecrows - 2 MTF legends. I'm furious that Genci called me a fake clown though, so he ain't getting my vote. Plus I'm hoping Jaap will allow me into the mug club if I vote for him. Props for pointing out all the fixers as well.
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58)
- If you get to the final of this ACC, I pay you money
Plus I don't think he ever paid out for Djokovic reaching the final of the US.
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi
- Deivid was one of the first on MTF to support Rafa. Has his flaws but at least he sticks to his beliefs, doesn't jump on bandwagons. This Juvvi has some serious potential.
vs. RaVer (26) - Just because it'll be funny if he lost. Retire RaVeR you are a choker and a loser!!! :retard:
Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S.
- Potential upset here, the youngster could defy the odds. Hasn't shown his full arse clowning abilities since joining the main tour, but looked good in the juniors on WTAW.
ginnylegend vs. mae (54)
- If I had $1 vcash for every time she moaned about vbetting, I'd be a very rich man.
Prima Donna (48)
vs. J'Torian - I want a R3 match with my beloved Italian Stallion. I miss his 1000 word essays which made less and less sense as they went on. Still able to produce the goods, just not as consistently as when he was at his peak.
halba vs. adeegee (19) - Bah I won't vote on my match, I ain't no Davydenko.
Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla
- I don't remember World Life doing that much wrong to be honest. Voting strictly because of the username.
zadle69 vs. sawan66278
- His return since his drugs ban has been nothing short of startling, emulating even that of Davenport. Amusing chap, but some rather ridiculous posts.
AgentZero (46) vs. CyBorg
- I can't really put my finger on it, but I have an urge to make CyBorg go far
buddyholly vs. ivan (24)
- I read a comment by buddyholly the other day which made my sides split, I think it was in the Bolar thread. Ivan can certainly be a clown on occasions, and it'll make GWH's year if he goes far.
vs. Lafuria - Major tool. Ashamed to be of the same nationality as him.
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34)
- More for his unbelievable levels of annoyingness on WTA TT. Has started to annoy me on here as well, barely posted until Nalbandian remembered how to play tennis and now he doesn't shutup. His thread in non-tennis about his avatar was one of the unfunniest in the history of MTF. alfonsojose has passed his peak.
vs. croat123 - I feel this will be my last time to vote
vs. mtw (5) - Time for the Jew to take out the anti-semite. הצלחה
Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia
- Has he still not realised he's in the tournament?
Mistaflava isn't active enough these days, he's still bound to go far and hopefully once he gets there he can roll back the years.
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64)
vs. good gambler - Tough call, the battle of the dodgy facial hair
Both are nice guys in my book, I voted for Josh in R1 though, so I'd feel bad if I did it again. Always nice to have Rafatards going far as well.
MariaV vs. Farenhajt (33) - Despite what I just said, no way I'm voting for Maria. Despite the fact she never posts in my thread anymore (
). Farenhajt being an utter moron didn't help his cause.
vs kostas kastoria - Kostas is a strange individual, and it just about says it all that it didn't even cross my mind to vote for him. Is it a man? Is it a plane? No, it's mirkaland!!! On MTF, there are trolls, there are tards, and then there is mirkaland. The username makes me want to vomit, as do almost all her posts. My many other reasons will be saved for future rounds
Azza vs. Allure (47)
- When I first read posts by Allure, I thought s/he was a tool. Then I realised his/her previous username was orlandofanz, and it confirmed I was correct. Waste of space on MTF, contributes nothing and just fanboys/fangirls Gasquet.
vs AbAdi - AbAdi is not an arse clown, he's a legend. Also, if one more person votes for him and says
I'm going to blow their brains out
vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) - Fight Edu! Fed_Fan2007 is undoubtedly the bigger arseclown, but I'm worried he might kill himself is he loses
richie 21 (13)
vs Lleytonfan! - 2nd only to ezekiel in being up a player's ass. Loves him so much I'm wondering if it's actually either Gasquet or his real life boyfriend. Time to realise there is more than 1 player on the ATP, and in fact there are many better ones than your darling.
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49)
- One final hurrah for UniVerSe MaN.
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg
- Some people on MTF are deliberately annoying, some just happen to be that way. TBE is the latter. Mediter is great, starts a load of quality threads and then leaves the kettle to boil. The transitional champ thread was the work of a genius, not an arse clown
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)
- Expected win from the guy with a serve only. Bilbo is a living legend, has brought so much to MTF, it'd be a shame to see him leave the tourmanent so early.
angiel (28) vs silverwhite
- Go Pookie, you can do it
angiel's Sampras bullshit has become boring, SW has more variety and a good run here would boost his confidence ahead of his military service.
vs ys (36) - ys used to be the GlennMirnyi of MTF, with his moonballing complaints and wacky theories (the left handers having a disadvantage was priceless). However, something happened, he disappeared for a while and returned a changed man. Rafa's Wedgie is a fruitcake, his post in the Maddie thread was sick and he's just an all round pain in the ass (pardon the pun).
jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg
- No good reason.
vs Jogy (2) - Ridiculous seeding for Jogy, the guy knows his stuff.