What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?
1. Destroying of Iraq and Afghanistan. Killing of probably 800 000 or more people in Iraq. Killing of 800 000 people in Afghanistan. ´
Epidemie of cholera in Iraq. Malnutriation of children. Orphans,widows, children without mothers and fathers.
It is genocide, crime against humanity.
2. Ruining of own country. He spent on war in Iraq 570 bln $. He spends 300 mln $ daily for killing people. And what about war in Afghanistan and regimes which are supported by him and his administration.
3. Hatred against Christian in these and not only this but many other is thanks to him too.
4. Of course illegal camps and tortures all over the world.
5. Spending of billion dolars for help for regimes in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The both countries are nursery of terrorism. And only stupid persons can think that leaders of these countries vahe nothing to do with that. And this terrorism spread thanks to him more and more. This Iraq had no terrorist before his war and whether this Afghanistan had terrorists it is disputable. And his only enemies were countries in which practically there were no terrorism ( Iraq - here war only regime of Hussein, but what is now it is very hard to define with words - bloody massacre, poor Iran - they can not build nuclear power plant because it keeps his awake at night ). I don't know but for me it is politics of terrible coward, who wants not to do anything against real terrorism, because of fear and own illegal interests. And his fury was and is still vented on weaker people, who cannot possibilities of defence.