I figured it would be interesting to see which parts of the world MTFers have been to, and if people have plans in common.
As for me, I have been to:
- Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
- Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Netherlands Antilles, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- United States and Mexico.
- United Kingdom, France, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany (only the Munich airport).
Places that I've never been to but intend on visiting some day:
- Uruguay (Montevideo and Punta del Este), Chile (Santiago and maybe a ski resort like Valle Nevado) and I'd like to go back to Buenos Aires to watch a Boca-River match or a Davis Cup tie.
- New York and Las Vegas, because I've only been to Florida and California yet.
- The Netherlands, Monaco, Italy (Vatican included), Germany (Berlin), Sweden, Russia, maybe the Croatian seaside (Dubrovnik) and definitely a return to Paris.
- South Africa surely, Namibia and Angola maybe.
- The Middle East, especially Dubai.
- Australia, maybe New Zealand.