- Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =) - READ POST 1!!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,299
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
Tennis warehouse says 200 dollars..
no it doesnt, it says 89 dollars. why lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
...was properly educated by my parents, so i think before i write something stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,299
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Price: 89.99


Free Shipping!!
$5.95 Shipping Credit covers ground shipping. Air or express shipping extra.





This version of the Prestige Classic Midplus was made during a year when HEAD dropped the Prestige name, but the racquet weight, balance and flex remained unchanged. Designed in Austria*, this racquet features a straight beam construction, head light balance and a high flex rating making it once a popular racquet with ATP Tour players. Classic feel, great control and top of the food chain when it comes to playability for the advanced, hard hitting tournament player. Available in Midplus headsize only. Please note: This racquet comes with a synthetic grip rather than the leather grip commonly installed on Prestige Classic racquets. This racquet also features an 18/19 string pattern, rather than the 18/20 string pattern found on the midplus i.Prestige, Liquidmetal Prestige and Flexpoint Prestige racquets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
...was properly educated by my parents, so i think before i write something stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline  
post #48 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Registered User
 
your_valentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,251
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Hello Jeronimo How are you today?
your_valentine is offline  
post #49 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safinator2000 View Post
Your coach must be a header.
Haha, not funny.
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #50 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by your_valentine View Post
Hello Jeronimo How are you today?
Hi !!

Good thanks

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #51 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
Haha, not funny.
w/e sean!

are u good playing!?

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #52 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safinator2000 View Post
Price: 89.99


Free Shipping!!
$5.95 Shipping Credit covers ground shipping. Air or express shipping extra.





This version of the Prestige Classic Midplus was made during a year when HEAD dropped the Prestige name, but the racquet weight, balance and flex remained unchanged. Designed in Austria*, this racquet features a straight beam construction, head light balance and a high flex rating making it once a popular racquet with ATP Tour players. Classic feel, great control and top of the food chain when it comes to playability for the advanced, hard hitting tournament player. Available in Midplus headsize only. Please note: This racquet comes with a synthetic grip rather than the leather grip commonly installed on Prestige Classic racquets. This racquet also features an 18/19 string pattern, rather than the 18/20 string pattern found on the midplus i.Prestige, Liquidmetal Prestige and Flexpoint Prestige racquets.
wrong racquet, im not a liar!! how good is the rds003?

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #53 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
are u good playing!?
I'm average.

Are you any good?
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #54 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
I'm average.

Are you any good?
Lets say me too! I have a statal tournament tomorrow but im against 1st seed!
He is number 12 of venezuela im losing 6-0 6-0 this

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #55 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
Lets say me too! I have a statal tournament tomorrow but im against 1st seed!
He is number 12 of venezuela im losing 6-0 6-0 this
Just do your best.
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #56 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

The match will start in 2 hours! im ready to win a couple of games (maybe 2 or 3)
I'll try my best but expected result: 6-1 6-0 !

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #57 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Result : I LOST! 6-0 6-1 !!

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
post #58 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

At least you won a game.
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #59 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,299
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
wrong racquet, im not a liar!! how good is the rds003?
thats the prestige classic mp that i was talking about, not the wrong racket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
...was properly educated by my parents, so i think before i write something stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline  
post #60 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maria Knows How To Handle It.
Posts: 7,599
                     
Re: - Jeяoniмo's Thяead - Enter Please! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safinator2000 View Post
thats the prestige classic mp that i was talking about, not the wrong racket.
I confused racquets! when i looked the TW site

Once again i dont lie

YouzhnyNalbandianLopezDolgopolov



TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome