Videos of Roger - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

 5Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

yeah, he is very cute when he was young~!
SUKTUEN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 42
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_189g7MqUV0

This video with nadal, fede, sharapova, dementieva, Monfils is very funny.
diotima is offline  
post #138 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 42
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrFQZnXpOY

Another one =)
diotima is offline  
post #139 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

thanks!
I love th song~!
"You're Beautiful"!!!! Roger~!!
SUKTUEN is offline  
post #140 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Registered User
 
feuselino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 807
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Oh my god those two videos are awesome, especially the french one!!!!!

Can someone translate what they are saying to Fed?? And what is his response... he's speaking fluent French, he's the best!! They say something that he did finish very quickly, I think? 4 years of French in school, forgot it completly...

Also, where is that supposed to be? Somewhere under the center court? And what are the jobs of these two guys, why are all players visiting them?

Thanks!
feuselino is offline  
post #141 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

it is French? Not English ????

Why I also think this is English after I watched?
SUKTUEN is offline  
post #142 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
it is French? Not English ????

Why I also think this is English after I watched?
There was one time also for me when I couldn't distinguish Chinese and Korean languages when I heard them. Now it is now a problem, though I don't understand them. It is still hard for me to distinguish the main land Chinese language and Kantonese...

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
post #143 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Registered User
 
landoud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cairo , Egypt
Age: 32
Posts: 7,460
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by diotima
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_189g7MqUV0

This video with nadal, fede, sharapova, dementieva, Monfils is very funny.
when was that?

5 Wimbledon
3 Australia Open
4 US Open

landoud is offline  
post #144 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by landoud
when was that?
That was shown on French TV during French Open this year.

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
post #145 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 07:24 PM
1,000 Baby!
 
nobama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jony Ive's design cave
Posts: 19,909
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Hi SP. Tonight on The Tennis Channel they're showing Roger Federer: Replay. Have you seen it? If so is it good? Lots of interviews with Roger? I'm going to watch it no matter what but I was just curious to get the opinion of those who may have already seen it.

nobama is offline  
post #146 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 05:05 AM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

I want to watch the showwwwwwwwww~!!
SUKTUEN is offline  
post #147 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland
Hi SP. Tonight on The Tennis Channel they're showing Roger Federer: Replay. Have you seen it? If so is it good? Lots of interviews with Roger? I'm going to watch it no matter what but I was just curious to get the opinion of those who may have already seen it.
Hi mirkaland! It is definitely a good program. I liked it after watching it for the first time. very well conducted and organized.. I would say lots of interviews with Roger, Boris Becker, J Mac, her mom Lynnette. Then of course interviews with other surrounding people like jounalists, co-players, his dad his sister, the boss of the ATP, Peter Lundgren and more... plus some rare pictures.. It is an about 50 minute documentary film, but I just wished it lasted more... (I watched on DVD, so I just had the feeling it was a bit too short for a DVD film, as I am used to watching dvds for at least 90 minutes per disc..)

I have heard an opinion once that the part about Masters Cup 2004 in the later part of the film was the same thing from "Facing Federer". I can't confirm it, because I have not seen Facing Federer.

Nice to hear that the Tennis Channel shows it. A great appetizer right before US Open starts?

Edit: a bit sad thing (for me) is that it had no Mirka interview...

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009

Last edited by Stevens Point; 08-27-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Stevens Point is offline  
post #148 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
I want to watch the showwwwwwwwww~!!
Roger Federer Replay? You watched it, did't you? I sent you the DVD!

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
post #149 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
1,000 Baby!
 
nobama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jony Ive's design cave
Posts: 19,909
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
Hi mirkaland! It is definitely a good program. I liked it after watching it for the first time. very well conducted and organized.. I would say lots of interviews with Roger, Boris Becker, J Mac, her mom Lynnette. Then of course interviews with other surrounding people like jounalists, co-players, his dad his sister, the boss of the ATP, Peter Lundgren and more... plus some rare pictures.. It is an about 50 minute documentary film, but I just wished it lasted more... (I watched on DVD, so I just had the feeling it was a bit too short for a DVD film, as I am used to watching dvds for at least 90 minutes per disc..)

I have heard an opinion once that the part about Masters Cup 2004 in the later part of the film was the same thing from "Facing Federer". I can't confirm it, because I have not seen Facing Federer.

Nice to hear that the Tennis Channel shows it. A great appetizer right before US Open starts?

Edit: a bit sad thing (for me) is that it had no Mirka interview...
Thanks, SP! I watched it last night and it was very good. Although too short! I had never heard his father speak before and he speaks english quite well. Overall very good.

nobama is offline  
post #150 of 2978 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Videos of Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland
Thanks, SP! I watched it last night and it was very good. Although too short! I had never heard his father speak before and he speaks english quite well. Overall very good.
Yes, I thought it was kinda too short as well! and, the same here, I was surprised how good he speaks English.. Well, I once heard that he had met his wife Lynnette when he was in South Africa with his company,, so he must have been able to speak good English from his youth... (I mean, considering the company he is working for, and he goes to a foreign country for business,, so... But, well,, not a big deal here... )

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome