24. when you use your hand like your playing an invisible wii during play
OMG I do that! But I actually use the wiimote.
26. when you keep on coming in and out of the room to check the scoreline 'cause watching it becomes to intense
Exactly what I do. Sometimes I have to get out of the house and run.
27. when your whole months mood is based on his defeat/victory
Sad but also true.
28. when you celebrate his apponents unforced errors
29. when you read every Federer story in Google news even though they're repeat by reutuers
30. when you re-read archive stories that praise Roger
31. when you scan youtube for any new videos/commercials
32. when you've saved the federer forum MTF as your bookmark
33. when you stay up late (US open) or wake up in the crack of dawn (OZ) to watch his round 1 match
Are you my double account?
37. when you get pissed if a commentator slams Roger's game ...''oh yeah how many majors have u won a hole'
38. when you think he’s personally tormenting you by playing badly
I feel like that sometimes too, but I forgive him.
39. when you watch highlights 7-10 times
Same here. I've lost count how many times I've seen that FH of yesterday when he saved BP.
And I'll add my own:
44. When you can feel the big butterflies inside you and feel nervous about his match which is more than 24hrs away.