Clay Pics - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered User
 
Rita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 7,162
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥





at least he still looks pretty.

Fedmug


Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

SUKTUEN is offline  
post #63 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

SUKTUEN is offline  
post #64 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 40
Posts: 23,354
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥





Eden is offline  
post #65 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 40
Posts: 23,354
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥



Eden is offline  
post #66 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 373
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post



Wow, Eden what wonderful HQ shots......


Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline  
post #67 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 373
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Nope, thats the new Vapor VI Tour. Got them



I wish they could sell it. I just received this along with some other stuff in the mail today




I've got the shoes too.

The jacket is cool also

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline  
post #68 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

SUKTUEN is offline  
post #69 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
Swiss Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 653
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

It's funny you say that because I met Roger at the Buddha Bar in Paris, a restaurant, and I manage to have a few words with him because
we were at the lounge, he's very cool of course, but he told me clay was his favorite surface with grass, and I told him he was very beautiful
on clay to watch, he say "ah...ben, merci bien".
I loved it.
this was in 2006 btw
Swiss Mountain is offline  
post #70 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Registered User
 
clever1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,369
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
It's funny you say that because I met Roger at the Buddha Bar in Paris, a restaurant, and I manage to have a few words with him because
we were at the lounge, he's very cool of course, but he told me clay was his favorite surface with grass, and I told him he was very beautiful
on clay to watch, he say "ah...ben, merci bien".
I loved it.
this was in 2006 btw
Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I prefer Roger on grass best.
clever1980 is offline  
post #71 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Registered User
 
Swiss Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 653
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I prefer Roger on grass best.
You're welcome, but on grass he doesn't slide

I have to add to my post , that 'I love it' because the way he replied that was priceless, it was like a giggling kid: "hihihi, thank you well (welll means 'bien', very much is 'beaucoup')
He speak old french actually, very cute!
Swiss Mountain is offline  
post #72 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Registered User
 
clever1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,369
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
You're welcome, but on grass he doesn't slide

I have to add to my post , that 'I love it' because the way he replied that was priceless, it was like a giggling kid: "hihihi, thank you well (welll means 'bien', very much is 'beaucoup')
He speak old french actually, very cute!
But Roger flies and dances on Grass like no others.

Awwww .. That was so sweet..
clever1980 is offline  
post #73 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Registered User
 
rofe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 6,789
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
It's funny you say that because I met Roger at the Buddha Bar in Paris, a restaurant, and I manage to have a few words with him because
we were at the lounge, he's very cool of course, but he told me clay was his favorite surface with grass, and I told him he was very beautiful
on clay to watch, he say "ah...ben, merci bien".
I loved it.
this was in 2006 btw
Next time you meet him, tell him the UEs are making his game look really ugly.

Need ideas for a new signature...
rofe is offline  
post #74 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
Next time you meet him, tell him the UEs are making his game look really ugly.

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #75 of 548 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,341
                     
Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

SUKTUEN is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome