*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Oh cool, hope you will enjoy the movies! I didn't even know there were that many of Fast and Furious


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered User
 
Rita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 7,163
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

yes there are but i don't remember watching the third one

Fedmug


Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline  
post #153 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

I am quite bad with movies actually, even while I enjoy watching them


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #154 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Registered User
 
Rita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 7,163
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Well you know a lot about LOTR

Fedmug


Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline  
post #155 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:30 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Rita and Yvo...how are you today?

The weather is great outside, it really is beautiful , what's the weather like in France/Holland?
Dini is offline  
post #156 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
Well you know a lot about LOTR
But I love LOTR I watched the movies a lot of times, read the book a few times... and of course I used to be nicknamed here Legolas


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #157 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Rita and Yvo...how are you today?

The weather is great outside, it really is beautiful , what's the weather like in France/Holland?
Hey Nadine I am fine today, I'm having a nice relaxing weekend.

Here the weather is not that good, it's quite cloudy. At the start of the afternoon it seemed as if the sun was coming through, but it didn't. It will get better during the week though I just sat outside for a while reading, the temperature is fine


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #158 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:36 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Hey Nadine I am fine today, I'm having a nice relaxing weekend.

Here the weather is not that good, it's quite cloudy. At the start of the afternoon it seemed as if the sun was coming through, but it didn't. It will get better during the week though I just sat outside for a while reading, the temperature is fine


Speaking of books, I need to read a new one. Any recommendations Yvo?
Dini is offline  
post #159 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post


Speaking of books, I need to read a new one. Any recommendations Yvo?
I really enjoyed the book I finished yesterday, "the book of air and shadows" by Michael Gruber. It's a thriller about some people who are on a deadly chase after a lost play of Shakespeare. Really nice written.

Have you read books by Jonathan Safran Foer? He is a really good writer, really good in playing with languages. If you like language, you should read "Everything is Illuminated."

I look at my bookshelves while I write this... there are simply too many good books


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #160 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I really enjoyed the book I finished yesterday, "the book of air and shadows" by Michael Gruber. It's a thriller about some people who are on a deadly chase after a lost play of Shakespeare. Really nice written.

Have you read books by Jonathan Safran Foer? He is a really good writer, really good in playing with languages. If you like language, you should read "Everything is Illuminated."

I look at my bookshelves while I write this... there are simply too many good books
Thanks for that I'll definitely check out the Michael Gruber book, sounds like something I would love to read

Yvo will you be watching the Roger matches this week? I really hope you do
Dini is offline  
post #161 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Thanks for that I'll definitely check out the Michael Gruber book, sounds like something I would love to read

Yvo will you be watching the Roger matches this week? I really hope you do
As soon as I read that title and the description of the book I knew I had to read it. I hope you will find it and like the book

Most probably I will, it depends a bit on the schedule of play of course. I won't have to work every day this week, maybe only tomorrow morning. So I will have a lot of chances to watch But I won't post too much in the cheering threads, I am not that much into them anymore


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #162 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:59 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
As soon as I read that title and the description of the book I knew I had to read it. I hope you will find it and like the book

Most probably I will, it depends a bit on the schedule of play of course. I won't have to work every day this week, maybe only tomorrow morning. So I will have a lot of chances to watch But I won't post too much in the cheering threads, I am not that much into them anymore

You found a new job? Congrats

The cheering threads can get a bit when Roger is down a break or a set, but generally it lets me get my emotions out.
Dini is offline  
post #163 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

You found a new job? Congrats

The cheering threads can get a bit when Roger is down a break or a set, but generally it lets me get my emotions out.

It is only temporary, and not very interesting. But it gave me some money

Yeah that's true, when it's an exciting match I like to write there once in a while as well Actually you made me restarting there again. And the both of you made me restarting more in the other threads in Fed forum.


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #164 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post

It is only temporary, and not very interesting. But it gave me some money

Yeah that's true, when it's an exciting match I like to write there once in a while as well Actually you made me restarting there again. And the both of you made me restarting more in the other threads in Fed forum.
Better than nothing I guess, but I hope you find a permanent job that you love soon

I'm glad you've started posting in other threads more , it's always good to see your insightful comments and opinions

Yvo I wanted to ask you since I know that you've been to quite a few tournaments- how is Ancic with the fans?
Dini is offline  
post #165 of 5002 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Better than nothing I guess, but I hope you find a permanent job that you love soon

I'm glad you've started posting in other threads more , it's always good to see your insightful comments and opinions

Yvo I wanted to ask you since I know that you've been to quite a few tournaments- how is Ancic with the fans?
Thanks Yeah, and it's nice to work for this company for a few weeks. I used to work here last summer, so I know the colleagues already. It's as if I've never been away, still have lots of fun with them!

And another thanks for thinking my comments and opinions are insightful

Ancic... I never followed him too much, as you know. He seems nice, always taking time for photos But it's been a while since I saw him. It's not that he made a marvellous impression to really make me change my opinion about him


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome