I translated all the remaining answers, so I post it again. Enjoy!
26. Is the fact that you'll become a father only associated with anticipation or with worries as well?
----One has a lot of worries as well. It begins in the first few months, during which one must wait before announcing it (the pregnancy), until the doctors say what could go wrong.
But I am happy for the responsibility that comes with it. And tennis helps me. I have come through so many difficult situations, that I just have the feeling that we will be good parents.
27. Have you and Mirka got nicknames for each other?
-----Yes, we have many (nick)names. But i'd rather not mention them, otherwise they will make/be put in the title again. 8)
28. Disposable or cloth diapers?
-----Disposable diapers. We don't know anything else, although they are not environmentally friendly. But I do make sure that I recycle everything that is clear.
29. Two children or extended family?
-----Three children, maybe four. Just more than just one. But for the time being we are looking forward to this birth.
30. Stallone or De Niro?
-----I prefer action movies, so the answer is clear: Sylvester Stallone. I also like watching James Bond films.
31. Beer or wine?
-----Wine. (...Mit Bier konnte ich noch nie besonders viel anfangen...)
32. Bicycle or inline skates?
-----Definitely bicycle, I have done the other twice. Last time (I rode a bicycle) was after winning at the Davidoff Swiss Indoors, when I bicycled through Basel, after a dinner with a friend. That was a great feeling.
33. Harald Schmidt or Stefan Raab?
-----I like watching Raab's broadcasts. Abroad it is hardly possible most of the time. (...In Paris habe ich extra nachgefragt, also wurde mir der Sender installiert....)
34. Cornflakes or honey-bread?
-----Honey bread, but when abroad I must switch to cornflakes most of the time.
35. When you are at home: rather go out, or cook for yourself?
-----I like to eat at home. Mirka likes cooking, unlike me. I don't know how I did it
, but I have been lucky because in my life there always have been good cooks around me: first my mother, now Mirka.
36. Do you rather help with ironing or vacuuming?
-----With vacuuming - I can do well.
37. Eminem or AC / DC?
-----Actually, rather rock. Especially during training at home, I hear hard stuff most of the time, Metallica or AC / DC.
38. Wet shaving or electric?
-----Only wet shaving. According to my contract with Gillette, I must be well-groomed. Since I shave every day, I have less skin problems. At tournaments, I am supplied with razors and blades.
39. Olympic Games Single Gold or Davis Cup?
-----Davis Cup, because I have already won Olympic Gold in doubles.
40. What surpises me about Rafael Nadal is:
...his consistency in his early years.
41. Training is for me:
...more fun than it used to be.
42. My weakest stroke is:
...the backhand return. And then I would like to be able to play more aggressively.
43. My dream double-partner is:
...Martina Hingis. I have already played with her, it was really fantastic. And with Mirka. After my Olympic Games victory, of course, Stanislas Wawrinka has also become my dream double-partner.
44. John McEnroe's behavior in his early years in my opinion:
...was very funny. In my early years I was funny as well (laughs).
45. If I could be someone else for one day, I would be:
46. On the dance floor I move:
...not that bad.
47. At school I hated:
..."hate" is the wrong word. I did not like getting up early and doing homework.
48. In Basel:
...I feel super-good.
49. Am I interested in politics?
...Yes and no. I'm barely here (in Switzerland). Therefore, I do not always vote. But I have followed the U.S. election campaign very intensively.
...is good, and also a compromise. It's right in the middle between my parents and Mirka's parents.
51. I would change about myself:
...not too many things, at least not in tennis. But in my private life I will inevitably have to change, when our child comes.
52. I think being a worldwide star is:
...rather positive than negative.
53. If I could rule the world for one day, I would:
...make sure that there wouldn't be so many poor people out there.
54. I do/don't
believe in God:
55. One day I would like as an inscription on my tombstone the words:
...hmm, since I hope that there is still much time till then, I won't answer.