The "RF" chat thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh I have gotten a few bad reps before for saying what I thought was the truth. Black Adam's one was particularly harsh I have to say . But I try my best not to defend Feddie in GM- it just gets you right in a big hole, though when they start off with the words tosser and pussy that is when I start getting a "bit" angry. I shouldn't bother really, but they do like to push it at times I feel
I have to say, Black Adam isn't the worst out there - he just tries you out.
He comes across as very harsh... but like I said, not the worst out there.

Nay... if I may say so - Shawsh-w-anker, HeyaIDIOT, NadalSharaPOOF, etc., are way worse. And as you know pretty well by now, a lot more of [CENSORED] folks just the same. Call the Ambulance, please!!!

Not even to mention Fed_TOOL_2112. :retard:

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 AM
Registered User
 
clever1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,369
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
- I fully understand!

I really hope to be able to catch those gorgeous ducklings tomorrow - nine of them, three yellow, six brown, just one day old... so lovely!

Keep in tune, like I said - hope I'll be able to catch them again. There's barely anything on this little sucky planet of ours more ADORABLE than... newborn ducklings.
Duckling..

I once had 2 ducklings when I was a kid. They were so cute. I could hold them in my palms. One died pretty quickly though. The other lived for quite a bit. I guess we shouldn't have had them as house pets.

Ok. I am off now. (Again.)
clever1980 is offline  
post #138 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I have to say, Black Adam isn't the worst out there - he just tries you out.
He comes across as very harsh... but like I said, not the worst out there.

Nay... if I may say so - Shawsh-w-anker, HeyaIDIOT, NadalSharaPOOF, etc., are way worse. And as you know pretty well by now, a lot more of [CENSORED] folks just the same. Call the Ambulance, please!!!

Not even to mention Fed_TOOL_2112. :retard:
well as they say:

Internet Equation

Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total F*ck-Wad
icedevil0289 is offline  
post #139 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Karin when were you diagnosed with Asperger's?
Well I wasn't, personally. But about 99% of my friends have been, including all those lovely musicians I so love. And as I don't understand most of 'female trouble' either - I always think, come on, you idiot, not having the latest Luis Vuitton-bag or Manolo Blanicks doesn't actually ruin you life!!! -
I guess I am.


"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #140 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 AM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 24
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I have to say, Black Adam isn't the worst out there - he just tries you out.
He comes across as very harsh... but like I said, not the worst out there.

Nay... if I may say so - Shawsh-w-anker, HeyaIDIOT, NadalSharaPOOF, etc., are way worse. And as you know pretty well by now, a lot more of [CENSORED] folks just the same. Call the Ambulance, please!!!

Not even to mention Fed_TOOL_2112. :retard:
at their new nicknames

Heya's hate is really unhealthy, I am actually a bit scared of her and her mona ostrich avatar
As for the rest, bandwagoners who just like to rub it in people's faces and then there's FF07 who just can't deal with a loss.
Dini is offline  
post #141 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Well I wasn't, personally. But about 99% of my friends have been, including all those lovely musicians I so love. And as I don't understand most of 'female trouble' either - I always think, come on, you idiot, not having the latest Luis Vuitton-bag or Manolo Blanicks doesn't actually ruin you life!!! -
I guess I am.

I'm with you on that one.
icedevil0289 is offline  
post #142 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:19 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Not even to mention those sillies who think it is a reasonable idea to CUT into a healthy bod... - okay, I am from a different generation.

That said - my dear friend, who got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weaks ago - she's cleared!!

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #143 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Not even to mention those sillies who think it is a reasonable idea to CUT into a healthy bod... - okay, I am from a different generation.

That said - my dear friend, who got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weaks ago - she's cleared!!
omg yeah!!! That is amazing news. How is she doing right now?
?
icedevil0289 is offline  
post #144 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 AM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 24
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Not even to mention those sillies who think it is a reasonable idea to CUT into a healthy bod... - okay, I am from a different generation.

That said - my dear friend, who got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weaks ago - she's cleared!!
OMG that is brilliant news Karin . So happy for her and for all who care about her
Dini is offline  
post #145 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
at their new nicknames

Heya's hate is really unhealthy, I am actually a bit scared of her and her mona ostrich avatar
As for the rest, bandwagoners who just like to rub it in people's faces and then there's FF07 who just can't deal with a loss.
I always feel very uncomfortable when people only seem to be able to spout hatred more than anything else... hope I won't ever meet that person in Real Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
omg yeah!!! That is amazing news. How is she doing right now?
?
She mailed me yesterday, when I wasn't at home, that the surgery went well, and that there have been *no metastases* yet to be found. Sigi has been an old friend of mine since we spent our days together at the Chemistry Lab of Utrecht University some 15 years ago, and she's one of the most level-headed persons I've ever met. I was so happy to read that mail of hers!!!
She'll survive, I'm pretty sure about that.

But still, to get diagnosed with such a dreadful disease at such a young age... - which only reminds me that there's another lovely young woman dealing with that same SHIT, and I blame myself for not having called her (Chantal) for over three weeks.... BAH!!!

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #146 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:33 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I always feel very uncomfortable when people only seem to be able to spout hatred more than anything else... hope I won't ever meet that person in Real Life!



She mailed me yesterday, when I wasn't at home, that the surgery went well, and that there have been *no metastases* yet to be found. Sigi has been an old friend of mine since we spent our days together at the Chemistry Lab of Utrecht University some 15 years ago, and she's one of the most level-headed persons I've ever met. I was so happy to read that mail of hers!!!
She'll survive, I'm pretty sure about that.

But still, to get diagnosed with such a dreadful disease at such a young age... - which only reminds me that there's another lovely young woman dealing with that same SHIT, and I blame myself for not having called her (Chantal) for over three weeks.... BAH!!!
It definitely is. I'm sorry that your friend Chantal is going through the same thing and hope that she will be able to receive similar news like your other friend.
icedevil0289 is offline  
post #147 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
It definitely is. I'm sorry that your friend Chantal is going through the same thing and hope that she will be able to receive similar news like your other friend.
You just do not want to know... Chantal has been *given up*...
And the first thing I will do tomorrow morning is call her up - as I should have done a couple of days ago, already. Damm, she's merely 32 years old.

Life is bloody unfair, and don't give me any religious nonsense to comfort me, or her.

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #148 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 AM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 24
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Karin and Usha what do you think of the Roger-Seppi match on Wednesday? Do you think it'll be a close encounter? Does Seppi dare I say it have what it takes to beat Fed?
Dini is offline  
post #149 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
You just do not want to know... Chantal has been *given up*...
And the first thing I will do tomorrow morning is call her up - as I should have done a couple of days ago, already. Damm, she's merely 32 years old.

Life is bloody unfair, and don't give me any religious nonsense to comfort me, or her.
I'm an atheist, or atleast most times anyways. No "religious nonsense" from me.
icedevil0289 is offline  
post #150 of 3349 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 AM
Registered User
 
icedevil0289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,548
                     
Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Karin and Usha what do you think of the Roger-Seppi match on Wednesday? Do you think it'll be a close encounter? Does Seppi dare I say it have what it takes to beat Fed?

I'm thinking and hoping fed in 2.
icedevil0289 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome