I humbly suggest Giggles/Smiles for Monday, to cheer us up for the start of the week. And Slash on Wednesday maybe. Formalwear Saturdays?
Fantastic idea, I am in total agreement.
I think Formalwear should be on a weekday, when we're all busy anyway and could use a little "all business" inspiration. How about Thursday, that's a good fashion day I think. *nods*
How about we make Saturday Trademark Sexiness Day
? => The lipbite, the intense look, the (yellow) practice shirts, the sweat wipe and all other :drooooooooool: worty things we love in Roger.
SO that leaves us with Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday=FH/BH/SERVE/ shots
Saturday: trademark sexiness
Oh, my goodness Suktuen, I love that one so. Y'know, these recent net pics coupled with Roger's, “he's super hot” comment deserve to studied in more detail, I think. I'm definitely feeling a Nando/Roger spam coming on sometime soon
Which reminds me, I officially put forth my vote for Picspam Day to be part of our weekly schedule. Whatever people want – happy, sad, funny, dorky, slashy, as long as there's captioning/story telling etc. I think it'd be really fun And If people need any further convincing, I'm working on one atm which promises to be at least mildly amusing. If not utterly ridiculous
Ooooh, that's an interesting idea. We could totally have Wild Fangirl Imagination Day. *nods*
Could you elaborate a little?
Which reminds me, I did promise another episode a long time ago...
So, as I did overload on coffee a bit today
...(Gilles lost in Sunrise Rd1, for anyone not current on the news
An alternative explanation of said event, for your amusement:
Me: (knock knock) Gilles? Are you okay? You've been in the bathroom for almost a half an hour.
Gilles: Ye, ye, I'm fine, leave me alone.
- Ummm, are you sure?
- Yes, I'm fine.
- Cause you've been there awfully long... Don't you want to come out so we can discuss whatever it is that's bothering you?
- I said I'm fine, woman, just leave me alone!
- Okay, fine, I'm not an umpire, Gilles, calm down.
- Yes, well, I'm sorry. Just...I'm busy right now, okay?
- Okay, sure.
(knock knock) Umm, btw, did you happen to see an envelope addressed to me around here somewhere? It was right on the table...
- Ummm, what envelope? I didn't see any A4 pale yellow envelope with two Queen Elizabeth stamps sent by a person named Sophie and containing 20 photos. I have no idea what you're talking about.
- We agreed that was for Sunrise Rd2!
- I have no idea what you're talking about.
- Gilles, we agreed that you get those photos after you've won your match, you can't just take them like that behind my back!
- I have no idea what y...
- Oh I think you do.
- I don't know what you're talking about, you can't just accuse me like that and IT WAS ON THE LINE GODDAMNIT!!!
- ... (puffing)
- ... Are you upset now?
- So do you now want to come out so we can discuss this?
- Don't you at least want to come out to smash a racquet?
- No. ... I have a spare one under the sink.
- FFS Gilles, why can't you have a plan B when it matters...
Men. Do they ever listen? No.