Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

 12Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #646 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 12:11 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post


partygirl that is a work of art!

some more SmileyFed







Oh how I love those vampire teeth!!! Sophie those are brill

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #647 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh how I love those vampire teeth!!! Sophie those are brill
me too

some more smiles













so smiley when he's with Stan

ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #648 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Registered User
 
Obey.my.dreamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 803
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love

Try finding the word 'Brilliant' in dictionary,and you'll find the picture of Roger Federer next to it.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline  
post #649 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love
your posts always make me smile I completely agree, it was awesome to see him celebrating with Stan, smiling and jumping and high fiving I loved seeing him so happy, and like you say, able to share his victory with someone else.

let's remember that beautiful Fedrinka partnership














ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #650 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,344
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)





SUKTUEN is offline  
post #651 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)



wow Suk, those are just ooh I love those button-up shorts

ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #652 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:19 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that , it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
post #653 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that , it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.
it was a beautiful day and it was my birthday so BEST DAY EVER

ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #654 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 27,344
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post


wow Suk, those are just ooh I love those button-up shorts
yes!!!!Roger is so sexy~~~

I love all pic Roger with Andy~~~

SUKTUEN is offline  
post #655 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
yes!!!!Roger is so sexy~~~

I love all pic Roger with Andy~~~

mmm me too


















ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #656 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:41 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
it was a beautiful day and it was my birthday so BEST DAY EVER
Happy extremely belated birthday Sophie

Date has been noted, now I know when your b-day is.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
post #657 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Happy extremely belated birthday Sophie

Date has been noted, now I know when your b-day is.
thank you

if you forget... maybe Rogi won't love you anymore

ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #658 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Whilst we're at it, here is Roger just outclassing Roddick. Fed in supreme Ninja mode



One of the best shots I have ever ever seen:



And this one...



Cheeky Fed


"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
post #659 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
biological's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,385
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."

and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed he knows Andy will forgive him later

ROGER & JANKO & LE MAGICIEN & Stan & A-Rod & Novak & Rafa
biological is offline  
post #660 of 2337 (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 02:52 PM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed he knows Andy will forgive him later
Yeah I've got it downloaded too, and I have lost count of how many times I have watched that match. Roger was extremely invincible .

And that bolded part is just ...I can't stop laughing!!!

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome