Mens Tennis Forums banner

2013 Calendar

19K views 97 replies 31 participants last post by  SKozak 
#1 · (Edited)
Calendar for January is out and there will be only 6 challengers this month :eek:

#2 ·
Australian Open

#4 ·
Calendar for January is out and there will be only 5 challengers this week :eek:
I count 6 for the 1st month, not 5.

#18 ·
Moroccan Challs don't start in February.

#19 ·
Yay for another Singapore CH. Though with a lot of tourneys going on that week, I don't expect a very strong entry list. Hopefully I'm proven wrong!

#25 ·
wtf ATP!!! there are very few challengers!

#32 ·
I didn't pay much attention to challengers until last summer :p In fact, I have never heard of any of the players in my signature, with the exception of Sock and Harrison, until last year :lol: But I probably know more about them than most people who have been on MTF forever :help: The power of research :angel:

#33 ·
Portugal is going to have a Challenger Tournament again, in Guimarães. Prize money of 42,500. Not bad.

#38 ·
Indoor Hard in July? good

#39 ·
Even more surprising considering its in a tipical clay country. Even if Elias and Sousa are average/good hardcourt players (but I have my doubts on indoor).

#43 ·
The club has also hard courts with no roof and clay courts with both roof and no roof. But the news specifically said they applied the tournament to be played with hard courts with roof.

BTW, Guimaraes is the hometown of Joao Sousa, so it is pretty safe to say he will be there, in case of that tournament happens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.