Mens Tennis Forums banner

Week 20 : Bordeaux (Winner : Martin Klizan)

19K views 315 replies 41 participants last post by  mattpro 
#1 · (Edited)
Week 20 : Bordeaux, France

Type: €85K+H
Surface: Outdoor Clay
Balls:
Site: Villa Primrose Bordeaux, 81 rue Jules Ferry, 33200 Bordeaux, France; tel: 05 56080019; fax: 05 56084934; e-mail: tournoi-challenger@villaprimrose.com
Starting Date: 14 May 9
2011 Champion: Marc Gicquel (France)
Tournament website: http://www.atp-primrosebordeaux.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ChallengerBDX
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tourno...7721532?v=wall

Entry List:

Code:
Chardy, Jeremy		FRA	59
Darcis, Steve		BEL	66
Mayer, Leonardo		ARG	71
Rosol, Lukas		CZE	79
Roger-Vasselin, Edouard	FRA	81
Phau, Bjorn		GER	89
Mahut, Nicolas		FRA	91
Machado, Rui		POR	92
Paire, Benoit		FRA	96
Klizan, Martin		SVK	98
Ramirez Hidalgo, Ruben	ESP	99
Russell, Michael	USA	103
Goffin, David		BEL	109
[B]Odesnik, Wayne		USA	112[/B]
Zeballos, Horacio	ARG	115
[B]Gil, Frederico		POR	117[/B]
Matosevic, Marinko	AUS	121
Dutra Silva, Rogerio	BRA	122
Zopp, Jurgen		EST	125
Ilhan, Marsel		TUR	129
Bautista-Agut, Roberto	ESP	130
[B]Haas, Tommy		GER	135[/B]
First Round

(1) Jeremy Chardy (FRA) def. (q) Pierre-Hugues Herbert (FRA) 4-6 6-4 6-4
Martin Klizan (SVK) def. (q) Carlos Salamanca (COL) 6-2 6-2
(WC) Josselin Ouanna (FRA) def. Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) 7-6(7) 7-5
Jurgen Zopp (EST) def. (5) Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo (ESP) 6-2 6-3

(WC) Florent Serra (FRA) def. (3) Benoit Paire (FRA) 6-1 2-6 6-4
Marinko Matosevic (AUS) def. Marsel Illhan (TUR) 2-6 6-3 6-4
Roberto Bautista-Agut (ESP) def. Stephane Robert (FRA) 6-3 6-3
Horacio Zeballos (ARG) def. (7) Björn Phau (GER) 6-3 6-2

(q) Teymuraz Gabashvili (RUS) def. (6) Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA) 7-6(2) 7-6(6)
Arnaud Clement (FRA) def. Rik De Voest (RSA) 7-6(2) 6-3
(WC) Marc Gicquel (FRA) def. Tsung-Hua Yang (TPE) 6-4 6-1
Nicolas Mahut (FRA) def. (4) Leonard Mayer (ARG) 6-3 6-2

(WC) Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) def. (8) Rui Machado (POR) 7-6(6) 7-6(4)
Rogerio Dutra-Silva (BRA) def. Michael Russell (USA) 6-2 3-6 6-3
Lukas Rosol (CZE) def. David Goffin (BEL) 2-6 7-5 6-3
(2) Steve Darcis (BEL) def. (q) Gastao Elias (POR) 6-4 1-6 7-6(2)

Second Round

Martin Klizan (SVK) def. (1) Jeremy Chardy (FRA) 6-2 4-6 6-3
Jurgen Zopp (EST) def. (WC) Josselin Ouanna (FRA) 6-2 6-2
Marinko Matosevic (AUS) def. (WC) Florent Serra (FRA) 6-0 6-1
Roberto Bautista-Agut (ESP) def. Horacio Zeballos (ARG) 6-2 6-7(6) 6-1

Arnaud Clement (FRA) def. (q) Teymuraz Gabashvili (RUS) W/O
Nicolas Mahut (FRA) def. (WC) Marc Gicquel (FRA) 6-3 7-5
(WC) Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) def. Rogerio Dutra-Silva (BRA) 6-4 6-3
Lukas Rosol (CZE) def. (2) Steve Darcis (BEL) 3-6 6-3 6-2

See less See more
#192 ·
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Rosol takes the 2nd set.

#194 ·

Verkerk, Jiri Novak 2 tall guys who played well on clay, it's not a new thing.

#200 ·

Rosol needs time to set up for his shots and clay gives him that time. Hence, he's better on clay. That's basically it.
:wavey: That's not what you were saying yesterday. "Basically, it?":haha: I can taste your bitterness "hun." Basically, Darcis isn't as great as you made him out to be and this result was not NID as you would have led one to believe. Too bad your biases will always contribute to these bitter pills you have to swallow "hun" :smash:

#197 ·

Rosol 3-6 6-3 6-2

#203 ·

Jamie you're really obsessed with Francis. Give it a rest man.. lol. I know he's subjective and too biased most of the times when talking about his faves and/or the players he doesn't like, but I still think you're giving it too much importance :p
Dude, to be fair, you have no idea half the things he has said to me. It's disgusting and insulting to be honest. I am not the kind of dude who is going to let someone who has no clue what they are talking about half the time to insult me. Bottom line. I admit it; I am definitely relishing in the fact that I can knock him back into his rightful place at this particular moment. Sorry, if you don't like it that I am not backing down from "Francis." But I am sure you will manage to get over it. :wavey:

#204 ·

But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.

#205 · (Edited)

But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.
The problem for you is that you obviously do read every single post I write in regards to you because you write back right away. You're calling me paranoid and childish, yet you are doing the exact same thing. So, again, that's the contradicting pot calling the kettle black. You obviously do care or you wouldn't feel the need to respond at all. The fact that you respond back to someone you feel is being "childish" shows your own childishness. I don't care if you keep saying what you say because I will keep saying what I want to say. It's just as childish of you to continue writing back with accusatory assertions. No one's feelings are hurt here, but hey, if you can dish it out, you need to take it as well. You've wasted enough thread space over 29,000+ posts with stupid results and comments, so if I want to post a long comment, I have every right. You stick to what you know; making illogical and biased comments in the hopes of gaining negative attention and unpleasant notoriety on a tennis forum, and I will stick to making logical and informed comments to rebuff your faulty claims. You should feel bad for yourself that you've humiliated yourself 29,000+ times on here, probably 50+ times a day. That's sad. I feel bad for you. It's embarrassing to say the least. :wavey:

#216 ·

I guess Quanna is far from his best form. I remember him to beat Safin in RG marathon match few years ago, he had excellent fighting spirit back then.

Good win from Zopp though. Top100 gets closer and closer. Too bad Wimby entry rankings are already closed, his # 107 may be not enough to get directly into MD.

#218 ·

I guess Quanna is far from his best form. I remember him to beat Safin in RG marathon match few years ago, he had excellent fighting spirit back then.

Good win from Zopp though. Top100 gets closer and closer. Too bad Wimby entry rankings are already closed, his # 107 may be not enough to get directly into MD.
Well Ouanna is often an injured mess. This year he is doing a lot better than last year. But the easy win was expected.

#225 ·

2-6 6-4 *2-3

Tough service game now for Jérémy.
tough servis because he is idot why he dont take servis for 3-1 so now this gem will be easy fuking idiot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.