Week 20 : Bordeaux (Winner : Martin Klizan) - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #196 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Rosol needs time to set up for his shots and clay gives him that time. Hence, he's better on clay. That's basically it.
Filo V. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #197 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Rosol 3-6 6-3 6-2

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #198 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Good match from Lukas. Steve played slightly better than I expected given yesterday's disaster, but his form is not good currently.
Filo V. is offline  
post #199 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,722
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Steve will avenge this result in R2 and do what is required. At least, he better fucking do so.
So what happened here? I am sure you will have some excuse for this wrong prediction, just like all the other ones you are wrong about, right? Oh, that's right, Darcis is not in good for right now, right. I completely forgot. EXCUSE. See, that is the difference between making informed and guided predictions, as opposed to making illogical, rash predictions based on bias (which is what you do). Congrats to Lukas. Great win. Definitely the better player in the last two sets for sure. And to think just yesterday, some poor, misguided souls were bashing Rosol for his game and I believe, if I am correct, predicting his inevitable fall out of the Top 100 in just a few weeks. Well, this win gives him even more points to stay in the Top 100. Hope you enjoy swallowing that ironic bitter pill "hun"
JamieMU30 is offline  
post #200 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,722
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Rosol needs time to set up for his shots and clay gives him that time. Hence, he's better on clay. That's basically it.
That's not what you were saying yesterday. "Basically, it?" I can taste your bitterness "hun." Basically, Darcis isn't as great as you made him out to be and this result was not NID as you would have led one to believe. Too bad your biases will always contribute to these bitter pills you have to swallow "hun"
JamieMU30 is offline  
post #201 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,722
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Rosol 3-6 6-3 6-2
JamieMU30 is offline  
post #202 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,317
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Jamie you're really obsessed with Francis. Give it a rest man.. lol. I know he's subjective and too biased most of the times when talking about his faves and/or the players he doesn't like, but I still think you're giving it too much importance
willoughby is offline  
post #203 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,722
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
Jamie you're really obsessed with Francis. Give it a rest man.. lol. I know he's subjective and too biased most of the times when talking about his faves and/or the players he doesn't like, but I still think you're giving it too much importance
Dude, to be fair, you have no idea half the things he has said to me. It's disgusting and insulting to be honest. I am not the kind of dude who is going to let someone who has no clue what they are talking about half the time to insult me. Bottom line. I admit it; I am definitely relishing in the fact that I can knock him back into his rightful place at this particular moment. Sorry, if you don't like it that I am not backing down from "Francis." But I am sure you will manage to get over it.
JamieMU30 is offline  
post #204 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.
Filo V. is offline  
post #205 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,722
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.
The problem for you is that you obviously do read every single post I write in regards to you because you write back right away. You're calling me paranoid and childish, yet you are doing the exact same thing. So, again, that's the contradicting pot calling the kettle black. You obviously do care or you wouldn't feel the need to respond at all. The fact that you respond back to someone you feel is being "childish" shows your own childishness. I don't care if you keep saying what you say because I will keep saying what I want to say. It's just as childish of you to continue writing back with accusatory assertions. No one's feelings are hurt here, but hey, if you can dish it out, you need to take it as well. You've wasted enough thread space over 29,000+ posts with stupid results and comments, so if I want to post a long comment, I have every right. You stick to what you know; making illogical and biased comments in the hopes of gaining negative attention and unpleasant notoriety on a tennis forum, and I will stick to making logical and informed comments to rebuff your faulty claims. You should feel bad for yourself that you've humiliated yourself 29,000+ times on here, probably 50+ times a day. That's sad. I feel bad for you. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Last edited by JamieMU30; 05-16-2012 at 07:33 PM.
JamieMU30 is offline  
post #206 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 30
Posts: 77,150
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

ZEN.

Please.

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #207 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 59,367
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
The problem for you is that you obviously do read every single post I write in regards to you because you write back right away. You're calling me paranoid and childish, yet you are doing the exact same thing. So, again, that's the contradicting pot calling the kettle black. You obviously do care or you wouldn't feel the need to respond at all. The fact that you respond back to someone you feel is being "childish" shows your own childishness. I don't care if you keep saying what you say because I will keep saying what I want to say. It's just as childish of you to continue writing back with accusatory assertions. No one's feelings are hurt here, but hey, if you can dish it out, you need to take it as well. You've wasted enough thread space over 29,000+ posts with stupid results and comments, so if I want to post a long comment, I have every right. You stick to what you know; making illogical and biased comments in the hopes of gaining negative attention and unpleasant notoriety on a tennis forum, and I will stick to making logical and informed comments to rebuff your faulty claims. You should feel bad for yourself that you've humiliated yourself 29,000+ times on here, probably 50+ times a day. That's sad. I feel bad for you. It's embarrassing to say the least.
just let filo v be who is, he doesnt offend anyone on here, just let him exist

whats the big problem?
Iván is offline  
post #208 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Registered User
 
Crowdmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,199
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
just let filo v be who is, he doesnt offend anyone on here, just let him exist

whats the big problem?
Exactly!

+1

IVAN DODIG
Crowdmaker is offline  
post #209 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
just let filo v be who is, he doesnt offend anyone on here, just let him exist

whats the big problem?
Honestly, he pisses off a lot of people with the grandiose comments. Your schtick is funny. They both provoke each other.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #210 of 316 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered User
 
Crowdmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,199
                     
Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Honestly, he pisses off a lot of people with the grandiose comments. Your schtick is funny. They both provoke each other.
AJ that is probably true.However if this characther Jamie did put even similar effort like Filo in writing
about his faves, that would be justified!
It's like with the music, you don't like the song, change radio station.Then again, not all radio station
are popular, right?

IVAN DODIG
Crowdmaker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome