Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Winner : Thiago Alves) - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Tênis Mambembe
 
Zirconek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 36,804
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Court View Post
Alves good game he kill amateur
Sure, Alves just comfortably managed each set until the 12th so in the next he could deliver when it counts. Never in doubt, he probably did this in order to please the spectators, otherwise he would have double-bagelled Elias. How Elias, the amateur, managed to reach the final, I can't picture out, but probably is a big scandal material, like sabottage or bribe.

Now tell me, before you're gone, did you place bets against Gastão during the week?

Zirconek is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Registered User
 
mcarvalho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,018
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

mcarvalho is offline  
post #108 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Senior Member
 
shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,570
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Congrats Alves. Watch him do nothing for the rest of the year now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
The tennis equivalent of two old bald men fighting over a comb.
shotgun is offline  
post #109 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Registered User
 
orangehat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,504
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Edu you're back

Tennis Tipping

Singles: (--/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (--/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline  
post #110 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 161
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post

Now tell me, before you're gone, did you place bets against Gastão during the week?
nope i'm not betting , Elias must win today normally he lose , but like always win match during the tournament what he must lose
On Court is offline  
post #111 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,317
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Court View Post
nope i'm not betting , Elias must win today normally he lose , but like always win match during the tournament what he must lose
Lol, why was Elias a must-win for you?

Alves was playing at home and is a former top-100 player. It's pretty obvious that his bad ranking was because of an injury-riddled year last season. In normal conditions, Alves would be the favourite against Elias on HC in Brazil, IMO.
willoughby is offline  
post #112 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 161
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
Lol, why was Elias a must-win for you?

Alves was playing at home and is a former top-100 player. It's pretty obvious that his bad ranking was because of an injury-riddled year last season. In normal conditions, Alves would be the favourite against Elias on HC in Brazil, IMO.
for bookies it's favorite , for me Alves is favorite but who I 'm or you to tell who is favorite they know better then we , second... if he win good names all the way to final like he did normally he is favorite ... but however i dont like Elias it's my right to write that he never will be good player , when he will have 5-6 challenger win in a row or at least finals i will change my thinking about him, till then he is such shi...t player for me because he cant win when he must
On Court is offline  
post #113 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered User
 
Sauletekis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pafos, Cyprus
Age: 29
Posts: 11,826
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Court View Post
for bookies it's favorite , for me Alves is favorite but who I 'm or you to tell who is favorite they know better then we , second... if he win good names all the way to final like he did normally he is favorite ... but however i dont like Elias it's my right to write that he never will be good player , when he will have 5-6 challenger win in a row or at least finals i will change my thinking about him, till then he is such shi...t player for me because he cant win when he must
Hi double account, how are you doing?

Proud fan of:

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline  
post #114 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Registered User
 
theKSHE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,276
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Winner : Thiago Alves)

This guys is either retarded or stupid. Or maybe both.
theKSHE is offline  
post #115 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 161
                     
Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Winner : Thiago Alves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theKSHE View Post
This guys is either retarded or stupid. Or maybe both.
nop this guy only dont like player (Elias) who play for your country and you cant accept that
On Court is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome