Poll: How do I get a girlfriend? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

View Poll Results: How do i get a girlfriend?
Money 32 72.73%
Internet dating 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 06:06 AM
Registered User
 
Smoke944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,577
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenouille View Post
Yuck!
You're so ugly!
My godness! I can't believe it
haters gonna hate
Smoke944 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,091
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Lol why in the world would any man want a GF nowadays seriously.

Women are all trouble nowadays. Just enjoy the single life. Every man that I know who is married isn living a good life I can tell you that.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #63 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
I wonder if 2003 got laid by now.
Should I ask him?

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #64 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Registered User
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44,876
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Lol why in the world would any man want a GF nowadays seriously.

Women are all trouble nowadays. Just enjoy the single life. Every man that I know who is married isn living a good life I can tell you that.
Couldn't agree more.

Infact it's weird because my current partner (and hopefully lifetime partner) is absolutely beautiful and awesome in every way yet it all started because she wanted to go out with me, so I didn't have to do anything. I guess the best things comes to those who don't give a shit and wait.
Certinfy is offline  
post #65 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 AM
Void. Meaningless. Over.
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Ruler Plateau
Age: 25
Posts: 19,808
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Step 1. Find desirable female specimen.

Step 2. Cut off the head of desirable specimen.

Step 3. Put the head in the middle of a shrine, with four vials of blood on each corner. Two vials will be filled with her blood, and the other two vials will be yours.

Step 4. Engage in the blood unity ritual of your choosing and two people are now one.

Step 5. Suffer from regular hallucinations of your new life companion. You are now mates for life. A beautiful undying love transcending death itself

28/05/2016 - The day which proved that Tennis is RIGGED


The game is completely rigged against Federer. Nadal was supposed to be the trojan horse to overtake Federer, but the elites of tennis changed their mind in early 2012 to Djokovic. If you understand that, then you will understand why modern tennis is completely fixed for Djokovic to win.

If you want to read my entire theory, check here as I'm not allowed to post the truth on MTF: https://twitter.com/SunSeekerSlade
Slade is offline  
post #66 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 AM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 29
Posts: 24,152
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
I wonder if 2003 got laid by now.
He hasn't stopped getting laid since he posted his photos.

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #67 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Should I ask him?
He wouldn't say the truth anyway. Men always lie about their sexual activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
He hasn't stopped getting laid since he posted his photos.
Virtual sex doesn't count.

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #68 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,501
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
I wonder if 2003 got laid by now.
I got laid part way through this thread

But no, I haven't had a girlfriend since then, two years ago.

"I did not play my best tennis, no? And..that is what enable him to win..to win this match no? "

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.


Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline  
post #69 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,501
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
He wouldn't say the truth anyway. Men always lie about their sexual activity.
Well, id say the closer the number of encounters given to zero, the more likely the guy is telling the truth.

The closer the number of encounters given to 100, the more likely he is lying haha.

I guess the same could be said about minutes lasted during sex

In all seriousness, I can't see any advantage to a guy lying about being a virgin. Women really don't do sympathy fucks

"I did not play my best tennis, no? And..that is what enable him to win..to win this match no? "

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.


Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline  
post #70 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Rankings Master
 
Slasher1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Age: 30
Posts: 12,651
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

The futility of all advice in this thread, and especially the memory of my experience in constructing a relationship with my wife, make me think that MTF is a true expert... at anything else besides tennis and love.

FULL ATP LIVE RANKINGS
FULL ATP LIVE RACE
LIVE 52-WEEK FORECAST: [0-26][27-52][RACE TO RIO]
LIVE 52-WEEK POINT PREVIEW
Slasher's Greatest of all Time List



Game of Thrones in a single phrase (S6 finale):
 
Jon Targaryen Snow, The King in the Fucking North
Slasher1985 is offline  
post #71 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,091
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Couldn't agree more.

Infact it's weird because my current partner (and hopefully lifetime partner) is absolutely beautiful and awesome in every way yet it all started because she wanted to go out with me, so I didn't have to do anything. I guess the best things comes to those who don't give a shit and wait.
Nice to hear man and yeah it's pretty unique to have a woman ask a man out .

Anyway my advice to all men is this:

Under NO circumstance should a man get married unless you're ready to lose half of your shit and custody of your children, which is you are, then, well, I guess you can't say much.

Marriage not even ONCE. Thank God I don't live in a country with cohabiting laws either. Also I'm seeing a trend and the vast majoirty of men my age have also said that they will never marry which is a good thing. No man should be getting married until the laws change which heavily favour women.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #72 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

It's not long until Valentine's Day.
The Prince is offline  
post #73 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Nice to hear man and yeah it's pretty unique to have a woman ask a man out .

Anyway my advice to all men is this:

Under NO circumstance should a man get married unless you're ready to lose half of your shit and custody of your children, which is you are, then, well, I guess you can't say much.

Marriage not even ONCE. Thank God I don't live in a country with cohabiting laws either. Also I'm seeing a trend and the vast majoirty of men my age have also said that they will never marry which is a good thing. No man should be getting married until the laws change which heavily favour women.
Which means never.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #74 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,091
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Which means never.
Of course they will..... unless women like living lonely lives

If they don't then they will beg for them to change.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #75 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered User
 
PedroMarquess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 24
Posts: 1,741
                     
Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Well, id say the closer the number of encounters given to zero, the more likely the guy is telling the truth.

The closer the number of encounters given to 100, the more likely he is lying haha.

I guess the same could be said about minutes lasted during sex

In all seriousness, I can't see any advantage to a guy lying about being a virgin. Women really don't do sympathy fucks
This is not true.
PedroMarquess is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome