1. Lurker: I have a User ID and have been here more than 3 months but have never posted except sometimes in polls.
2. Troll: Okay, I admit it. I only post during Slams and only to piss people off and cause trouble.
3. Intellectual: I post to have interesting discussions about tennis or to get technical information for my own game. I don’t care about non-tennis issues and I don’t care about dumb “who’s the most…” polls.
4. Resident: I love MTF! I post in tennis, nontennis, player forums, tournament forums and earned over 1000 posts in my first three months. Every one knows me! Scary how many posts I’ve racked up! Updated to add Gamblers to the Resident option: anyone who bets as their main reason for being on MTF
5. Groupie: I have a favorite player that brings me back to gossip. You’ll only see me in the player forums, for the most part.
6. Slacker: I like the board because I like to chat and I’m bored. You’ll find me a lot in non-tennis and in the games forum.
7. On-Call: I used to post all of the time, but am losing interest in MTF.
8. Seasonal: Is my favorite winning? No? See you later! Yes? Hi, how are you?!
9. Slammer: I only post during the Slams. I have other things to do with my time.
10. Faker: WTAWorld is down again! Help!
*Be aware that this is a multiple-choice poll