In very short way, Łukasz talks about:
- his health - so far everything is fine with his foot, but everyone who helped him cure this injury said that every surface change, climat and singles play can have big influence for it.
- his goals - he wanna back to top100 in singles if health allows him to do such thing. He also believes that he is able to win singles title. After Wimbledon he will rethink if he is still capable to be in top100
- schedule - he wants to play as many matches as possible. He plans to play in Brisbane, AO, later maybe Montpellier, Rotterdam, Wrocław challenger, Dubai. But it depens on his health.
- doubles partnership - he will play with Jeremy Chardy for first two months and see how it works.
- partnership with Lindstedt - Łukasz admitted that Robert was very proffesional and realized that wasn't easy year for Robert, because they couldn't work together on doubles schematics. That's why Robert made a decision to switch partner for somebody who can train with him every time. And Robert picked Marcin Matkowski. Łukasz described them as a dangerous team with two big serves and good Lindstedt's volley game.
- Paes/Klaasen partnership - Paes used to choose players from Czech Republic, with powerful returns (Damm, Dlouhy, Stepanek), so Łukasz was little surprised that Leander picked Raven, but like he said 'he must see something special'. He also described Klaasen as a hard working guy. But in his opinion Matkowski/Lindstedt can be more dangerous than them.
- Davis Cup match against Lithuana - he wants to play.
In general, Łukasz talked a lot about his health. It's a necessary condition to make any plans.
Nice friend to me
I want Lukasz to win singles title too and get back to Top 100
Squad misses him in singles