Mens Tennis Forums banner

AUSSIES SMASH POMS IN LEAGUE SUNDAY

757 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  ClaycourtaZzZz. 
#1 ·
FEDERER 1.15 v 7.20 NALBANDIAN

:lol:

Fed 3-0 1.95
Fed 3-1 4.10
Fed 3-2 9.20
Nal 3-2 14.5
Nal 3-1 21
Nal 3-0 50

#12 ·
jen_nz said:
OMG! gamblers~ Aren't you guys broke after the Federer's final? I was so close to bet on him, but luckily I was chickened out somehow. Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I betted on NBL bullet instead and they thrashed West sydney.
:confused:

I won with Nalbandian 3-2, and had Nalbandian at 40-1 to win the title.

Most of us aren't as game as you ;), PUTTING $1,000,000 on the 1.01-1.20 odds :p.

#16 ·
its.like.that said:
:confused:

I won with Nalbandian 3-2, and had Nalbandian at 40-1 to win the title.

Most of us aren't as game as you ;), PUTTING $1,000,000 on the 1.01-1.20 odds :p.
Great! If you can make money from the upset matches, that's brilliant. I understood my betting strategy is quite different from many others, but I found that it was actually working for me. I have been betting within my strict guidelines for 2 months now. I am $3000 richer than 2 months ago. :D :wavey:

#17 ·
jen_nz said:
Great! If you can make money from the upset matches, that's brilliant. I understood my betting strategy is quite different from many others, but I found that it was actually working for me. I have been betting within my strict guidelines for 2 months now. I am $3000 richer than 2 months ago. :D :wavey:
nice work Jen :yeah:.

sounds like you're making a nice profit.

but I recommend next year, setting aside a small amount of money, perhaps $500, and trying out some 2+ WINNERS.

:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.