Attention Seekers 1 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
I HATE YURI!!!
Hi corinna
hey ( i am sorry but i don't know your real name so far)
how are you?

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Yeap WTA

What doesn't change the fact Aga Radwańska plays Prague quallies today against Kurhajcova or something.

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #33 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:17 PM
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 19,111
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
eww... it has over 5000 posts

*sun-sick*
It's an evergrowing monster

Hey Nathaliia

Oh and I see in your sig that you recaped the first 322 pages, how many posts do you see per page.
I have the max 40 and this thread is only on page #126 for me
SloKid is offline  
post #34 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Miss Dior Chérie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
do you think you did ok in your exams? well, good luck for you too

I always wanted to go to roland Garros (to watch Guillermo win it) but no, ive never been to a tennis event. I was going to go to Wimbledon this year but the football world cup is on, so i'll maybe go next year. have you ever been to a grand slam?
thx! yeh, i think i did quite ok. but i expect my next exam to be the most difficult as it concerns knowledge about society, law, politics and stuff like that.

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now...

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

do you go to Germany then?

@SloKid: oh, right, poor you...

I did it because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn't


Be who you are, not what the world wants you to be.


We can't call people without wings angels, so we call them friends instead. I LUV MY GANGSTAS
Miss Dior Chérie is offline  
post #35 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!

*tursunoving* sorry...

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #36 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

MILAN

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #37 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:18 PM
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 19,111
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
Yeap WTA

What doesn't change the fact Aga Radwańska plays Prague quallies today against Kurhajcova or something.
She might not though, her match hasn't been added to today's OOP yet I think, she might play tomorrow and then play two matches in one day
Yeah, it's Kurhajcova.
SloKid is offline  
post #38 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
It's an evergrowing monster

Hey Nathaliia

Oh and I see in your sig that you recaped the first 322 pages, how many posts do you see per page.
I have the max 40 and this thread is only on page #126 for me
No, recaps go in periods. (I love you too Nicole) I don't know how many posts I see, 15 I guess. Maybe I should write 'after post 7867346746' (soon to come. Maybe next week).

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #39 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:20 PM
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 19,111
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!

*tursunoving* sorry...

Dima's blog rocks!

How did Xristos do? Did he win his first match or the consolation one?
SloKid is offline  
post #40 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dior Chérie
thx! yeh, i think i did quite ok. but i expect my next exam to be the most difficult as it concerns knowledge about society, law, politics and stuff like that.

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now...

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

do you go to Germany then?

@SloKid: oh, right, poor you...
Matura, eh?

Ania I'm sure we've met before. I'm N.M. the tennis journalist wanted dead or alive by some Polish tennis players (and I guess not only Polish )

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #41 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:22 PM
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 19,111
                     
Re: Agassi Domination cut his leg in two places. But attention to Sandra, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
Matura, eh?

Ania I'm sure we've met before. I'm N.M. the tennis journalist wanted dead or alive by some Polish tennis players (and I guess not only Polish )
We have matura too

Really?
What did you do?
SloKid is offline  
post #42 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid

Dima's blog rocks!

How did Xristos do? Did he win his first match or the consolation one?
First match. There was the rain and the light crash (I guess) and he won it, then he lost in the second. I don't know anything about consolation yet. They played no normal matches but to 10 won games.

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #43 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:23 PM
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 19,111
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
First match. There was the rain and the light crash (I guess) and he won it, then he lost in the second. I don't know anything about consolation yet. They played no normal matches but to 10 won games.
Gods wanted him to win it seems
SloKid is offline  
post #44 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Registered User
 
guille&tati4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 15,596
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
originally posted by Corinna
hey ( i am sorry but i don't know your real name so far)
how are you?
My name's Paul. I'm not feeling great. I have exams this week (not started studying) my favourite tennis players are either injured or playing awful (Golovin and coria) but hey, I met you so things are improving.

Quote:
originally posted by Miss Dior Cherie

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now...

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

do you go to Germany then?
No, i wont go to Germany but i'll make sure and watch every match on tv. I probably couldnt do that if i went to wimbledon.

Dont right off guillermo yet. He'll be back, maybe

Quote:
originally posted by Nathaliia
Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ??????
I thought that he didnt lose. i thought that there was a blackout and they had stopped play, no?

Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
guille&tati4life is offline  
post #45 of 5000 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Ewww it has over 5000 posts... This bad movie continues. More attention please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
My name's Paul. I'm not feeling great. I have exams this week (not started studying) my favourite tennis players are either injured or playing awful (Golovin and coria) but hey, I met you so things are improving.
aww exams suck - what do you study?
i wish you loads of luck then
awwww you seem to be a really lovely one

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome