Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 233 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3481 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:08 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,349
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Di, I think I just beat you in DTT - on SR countback! I'd stopped believing I'd ever win one of those. Sad it was you who broke my losing streak

.
(May 1st)
ST rank 21 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 61 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 28 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3482 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:32 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u didnt know? i didnt like her rap-e comment, it killed my love for her
I didn't know but I'm not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Di, I think I just beat you in DTT - on SR countback! I'd stopped believing I'd ever win one of those. Sad it was you who broke my losing streak
You won? Nice to know, I forgot to follow Congrats then!

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3483 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

it was an ugly comment

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3484 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:35 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,349
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
You won? Nice to know, I forgot to follow Congrats then!
Thanks It was a shame, though, I hoped you'd win because I lost my 2nd round before I won the 1st.....you might have won the 2nd.

I lost the 2nd on SR countback, btw...what do you say? As this happened before my 1st round, is it part of my first losing streak or did it start a new one?

.
(May 1st)
ST rank 21 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 61 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 28 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #3485 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:44 PM
Registered User
 
Bradley~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,779
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
it was an ugly comment
Deb made that thread on TF; she was all over it
Bradley~ is offline  
post #3486 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
Deb made that thread on TF; she was all over it
i saw i didnt trad it i know it will make me sad and why will i be sad bc other ppl are stupid?


u know whats my fav thing in deb?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3487 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:50 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
it was an ugly comment
It was indeed. I don't remember what was it but it's better on this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Thanks It was a shame, though, I hoped you'd win because I lost my 2nd round before I won the 1st.....you might have won the 2nd.

I lost the 2nd on SR countback, btw...what do you say? As this happened before my 1st round, is it part of my first losing streak or did it start a new one?
I didn't follow that either. The doubles.. maybe we lost that, I saw Marrero/Verdasco won in three which was bad for us.

Oh well.. I think the second round is the first of the new one As you can't lose if you aren't even there. So you had to win the first round of it, no matter if the first round was sure later than the second

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3488 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

kubot lost

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3489 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

He played doubles only And yeah, he lost. But their doubles opponents was the favourite anyway.

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3490 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,349
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
It was indeed. I don't remember what was it but it's better on this way



I didn't follow that either. The doubles.. maybe we lost that, I saw Marrero/Verdasco won in three which was bad for us.

Oh well.. I think the second round is the first of the new one As you can't lose if you aren't even there. So you had to win the first round of it, no matter if the first round was sure later than the second
You're right. I wonder if the 2nd streak will be shorter than the first? I could of course do different ones for TT and DTT. I probably will. I am a stats freak, after all.

.
(May 1st)
ST rank 21 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 61 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 28 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #3491 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

hope he could play v fed in singles

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3492 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:55 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,349
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
kubot lost
He's still in singles

.
(May 1st)
ST rank 21 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 61 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 28 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #3493 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:56 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,349
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
hope he could play v fed in singles
They're in different halves....that would have to be the final....

.
(May 1st)
ST rank 21 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 61 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 28 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #3494 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
He's still in singles

i know, hope he could win a few more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
They're in different halves....that would have to be the final....
u think he can each the F???



Di learn from the viking

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3495 of 4999 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 10:01 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
You're right. I wonder if the 2nd streak will be shorter than the first? I could of course do different ones for TT and DTT. I probably will. I am a stats freak, after all.
Hopefully all TT and DTT will go well for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i know, hope he could win a few more



u think he can each the F???



Di learn from the viking
Amber

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome