•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 262 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3916 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
yes i do lol so many men around u Di
IF you would know how much
Most of them have girlfiend or wife. Who doesn't, too shy-type.

Anyway not that I would want another relationship, I need to be alone!!

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3917 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
IF you would know how much
Most of them have girlfiend or wife. Who doesn't, too shy-type.

Anyway not that I would want another relationship, I need to be alone!!
i think u need some Diana time!! alone relaxing enjoying life, u had intense relationship..

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3918 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i think u need some Diana time!! alone relaxing enjoying life, u had intense relationship..
Yeah, indeed. And that's all I want. There would be a possibility, there is a guy from another shift, actually he looks good, intelligent, he isn't uppity at all etc.. He is only two years older than me. But I'm not ready for another relationship yet.

Also an other one, he is from same shift but different area. But he isn't too likeable so it wouldn't be a question.

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3919 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 12,897
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Okay... I'm taking bets then. When will Di's next relationship start?

This week? Next week? Or the week after?
Ben. is offline  
post #3920 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us



Nah Ben, why do you say things like this?

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3921 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Yeah, indeed. And that's all I want. There would be a possibility, there is a guy from another shift, actually he looks good, intelligent, he isn't uppity at all etc.. He is only two years older than me. But I'm not ready for another relationship yet.

Also an other one, he is from same shift but different area. But he isn't too likeable so it wouldn't be a question.
sounds like ur thinking about him

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3922 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Di its bc benny wants u free and single...i wonder why

benny do u wanna tell Di something??

come on maybe my dream come true, ask her to be ur gf already!!!!!!!

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3923 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 12,897
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post


Nah Ben, why do you say things like this?
It's not my style to be nice Except in private I have an acerbic reputation to uphold!
Ben. is offline  
post #3924 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
sounds like ur thinking about him
Once I'm not ready for an another relationship yet. I don't even want. And don't dare to think about that. Twice.. different shift means work on different time, off days are separate etc.. Plus he is too shy to me IMO. So no....................................... just a little bit.

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3925 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,862
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

I wish I knew how to get job fast :/. Maybe me and Johnny will find one at the same time.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #3926 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Once I'm not ready for an another relationship yet. I don't even want. And don't dare to think about that. Twice.. different shift means work on different time, off days are separate etc.. Plus he is too shy to me IMO. So no....................................... just a little bit.
nice try beautiful!!!!

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3927 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
It's not my style to be nice Except in private I have an acerbic reputation to uphold!

You are a very nice person, even if you want to hide it openly.
Seriously, this is mask, real Ben is on PMs.

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3928 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I wish I knew how to get job fast :/. Maybe me and Johnny will find one at the same time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
nice try beautiful!!!!

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3929 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 12,897
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Di its bc benny wants u free and single...i wonder why

benny do u wanna tell Di something??

come on maybe my dream come true, ask her to be ur gf already!!!!!!!
Last time I tell you anything private!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post

You are a very nice person, even if you want to hide it openly.
Seriously, this is mask, real Ben is on PMs.
These are complete falsehoods! I'm a misanthropic son of a bitch! Honest, I am
Ben. is offline  
post #3930 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
real Ben is on PMs.


i know who will be Di's next bf

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome