•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 247 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3691 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I need money donate to the joe needs money fund now :P
are you a registered charity?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3692 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:17 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,487
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I need money donate to the joe needs money fund now :P
Speaking of money, of to be more precise - vCash. I just noticed you have really a lot more than me despite being here shorter and posting fewer posts. How did you get them? Successful betting?
Litotes is offline  
post #3693 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Speaking of money, of to be more precise - vCash. I just noticed you have really a lot more than me despite being here shorter and posting fewer posts. How did you get them? Successful betting?
i work in the bank, joe asked for a favor....

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3694 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,600
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i told her i was studing my ass doing a double degree while u party all night in tel aviv and jerusalem doing nothing until the age of 25, deal with it, she was sooooooooooooo hurt, i told her im not sorry and i wont be.
ppl should take responsibility on their lives, 5 years of nothing :facepalm
You made your choices and sacrificed to enable you to have a career, and the fact that she didn't/wouldn't is entirely down to her. And if she can't take a few home truths, then she's even more immature than I imagine her to be from all you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
we will have to vote about it Miss
It'll be the hottest topic around the teapot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
woman are crazy, i have no idea how lesbians can deal with their drama


Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
thats true but its nicer and easier to feel sorry for yourself then take Responsibility
Well of course it is. That way you never have to take any decisions and can always comfort yourself with the fact that it's always somebody else's fault and never yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I need money donate to the joe needs money fund now :P
Never let it be said that I am anything less than generous.


Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #3695 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,487
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Never let it be said that I am anything less than generous.

I like that coin. Part of a matching set with the other denominations
Litotes is offline  
post #3696 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:26 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,487
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i work in the bank, joe asked for a favor....
Didn't know your bank had vCash also
Litotes is offline  
post #3697 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Ann ur killing me

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3698 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Speaking of money, of to be more precise - vCash. I just noticed you have really a lot more than me despite being here shorter and posting fewer posts. How did you get them? Successful betting?
I got donated some vcash off Raquel, right now I'm just piling all my credits on Nadal's Vina Del Mar Matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i work in the bank, joe asked for a favor....
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post


Never let it be said that I am anything less than generous.


Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #3699 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Didn't know your bank had vCash also
its a secret, i told joe it will stay between us so ppl wont ask me for money

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3700 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:32 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,487
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I got donated some vcash off Raquel, right now I'm just piling all my credits on Nadal's Vina Del Mar Matches.
I see. Nadal won't win you that much, his odds are to low for that, but a donation is a much faster way
Litotes is offline  
post #3701 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,487
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its a secret, i told joe it will stay between us so ppl wont ask me for money
Don't worry, I won't tell. And noone will suspect from your own holding
Litotes is offline  
post #3702 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Don't worry, I won't tell. And noone will suspect from your own holding
i trust ur viking word.

im reading about them, i love reading about a different culture

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3703 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I see. Nadal won't win you that much, his odds are to low for that, but a donation is a much faster way
Big bets just to boost profit a little :P. I wish I was in the position to do that in real life

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #3704 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,456
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

joe who is Yoni Shiffman?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3705 of 5001 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,600
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i work in the bank, joe asked for a favor....
Ahh. Go round the back, knock twice and ask for Amber...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I like that coin. Part of a matching set with the other denominations
I agree. It does fit in rather nicely with the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Didn't know your bank had vCash also
Amber's head of the new branch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Ann ur killing me
If I'm making you smile. Then it's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post

:P

You're welcome.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome