o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 139 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2071 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,348
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Ann, Amber, Joe

Hello Castle!

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2072 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,577
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

You've coralled all us English folk missy.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #2073 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,323
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

I hope you all enjoy the match tomorrow, it's going to be great, I know it.

I would be very surprised if it's one-sided, but I'm slightly favouring Murray, because I think his normal level is slightly higher than Federer's at the moment. If Federer plays great, then Murray is in trouble, but I don't think there's that big a chance of that happening. Definitely a fascinating match, though!
The Prince is offline  
post #2074 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,348
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Bulldog, mister

I'm also giving a little edge to Murray just because of how Roger played against Tsonga. But I still can't imagine a 3-setter. 4 sets at least.

It'd be funny to know which Federer and which Murray would play tomorrow. Only time will tell.

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #2075 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,323
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Johnny!

I'm gutted I will miss it. I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, and not even a tennis match between two of my favourite players is going to stop me from studying in the morning. When I arrive home in the evening, the first thing I will do is watch a replay of the match.
The Prince is offline  
post #2076 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,348
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Daaaamn. I'm sorry to hear that. Here the uni starts in March so i'm pretty much free until then.
I'm looking for a new job, though, something cool to do, and I'd try to keep it not only for the summer.

Whatever... Good luck in that exam! And let's hope for a good match

Another weird thing I noticed, and I hope i'm not the only one... Is that both players best shot isn't working at it's best.
Murray's backhand isn't that deadly as last year, the same with Fed's forehand. And the most weird thing of that is, the other shot is getting pretty strong.
Fed didn't made so many shanks with his backhand and is hitting the ball very clean, and Murray is making good damage with the forehand.

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #2077 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,395
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Ann, Amber, Joe

Hello Castle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
You've coralled all us English folk missy.
Hey johnny.

Ann i accent this Cruel fate

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #2078 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:34 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,753
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Hi Joe.

Yes. They were running buses to replace the services between Bolton and Piccadilly. And there was disruption at Salford also.
Do you use the trains a lot? I commute from Mossley to Uni of Bolton twice a week. Took me an hour longer to get home last night!

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #2079 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,753
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Daaaamn. I'm sorry to hear that. Here the uni starts in March so i'm pretty much free until then.
I'm looking for a new job, though, something cool to do, and I'd try to keep it not only for the summer.

Whatever... Good luck in that exam! And let's hope for a good match

Another weird thing I noticed, and I hope i'm not the only one... Is that both players best shot isn't working at it's best.
Murray's backhand isn't that deadly as last year, the same with Fed's forehand. And the most weird thing of that is, the other shot is getting pretty strong.
Fed didn't made so many shanks with his backhand and is hitting the ball very clean, and Murray is making good damage with the forehand.
Agree. Once Murray gets both things working together he's gonna dominate

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #2080 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,395
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

George I hope u will ace ur exam, I will be studying as well most if the game so I won't be able to watch.

I see an old picture of u in the pictures thread and ur so pretty

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #2081 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,753
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
George I hope u will ace ur exam, I will be studying as well most if the game so I won't be able to watch.

I see an old picture of u in the pictures thread and ur so pretty
Amber you can study after the game

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #2082 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,577
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i feel like im wasting my time when i sleep, im even angry, a little bit about myself for being that tired, its bad i know but its human...

sorry but its funny not mean, i send ur last avi to my boss, its now his whatsup picture but i took full credit on that
Hey, you've got to rest and recharge sometime and sleep is the perfect way to do that.

I know. I was only joking.
You take all the credit with my blessing MsA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Ann, Amber, Joe

Hello Castle!
Hello Johnny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I hope you all enjoy the match tomorrow, it's going to be great, I know it.

I would be very surprised if it's one-sided, but I'm slightly favouring Murray, because I think his normal level is slightly higher than Federer's at the moment. If Federer plays great, then Murray is in trouble, but I don't think there's that big a chance of that happening. Definitely a fascinating match, though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Bulldog, mister

I'm also giving a little edge to Murray just because of how Roger played against Tsonga. But I still can't imagine a 3-setter. 4 sets at least.

It'd be funny to know which Federer and which Murray would play tomorrow. Only time will tell.
Might be one of those where everybody's expecting a classic and totally the opposite ensues. And how many times have we seen that before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Johnny!

I'm gutted I will miss it. I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, and not even a tennis match between two of my favourite players is going to stop me from studying in the morning. When I arrive home in the evening, the first thing I will do is watch a replay of the match.
George.

You've got your priorities right there George, and at least you'll get to see one of the 5725 replays there'll doubtless be on Eurosport.

I wish you the very best of luck in your exam George.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Hey johnny.

Ann i accent this Cruel fate
Your character shining through there in your acceptance of this awful fate Amber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Do you use the trains a lot? I commute from Mossley to Uni of Bolton twice a week. Took me an hour longer to get home last night!
I don't. But I have a friend who uses the Bolton train at least once a week, so they'll have had the same problem as you Joe. Such a pain when it puts more time on an already long day. They're saying there might be services tomorrow, but it's by no means a certainty.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #2083 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,395
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Amber you can study after the game
I have my first class and I don't want to miss it, I love going

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #2084 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,395
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Thanks Ann, what can I say...

AN English had to do what an English had to do. ...

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #2085 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,753
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I have my first class and I don't want to miss it, I love going
If you have a laptop, take that.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome