Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 130 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1936 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 01:43 AM
Registered User
 
Ilovetheblues_86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 11,632
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Now they have some kind of treatment with high doses of vitamin D

HELLAS TT DAVIS CUP TEAM
Ilovetheblues_86 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1937 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-17-2013, 01:34 AM
Registered User
 
Ilovetheblues_86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 11,632
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

The thread seems depressing somehow

I realized Quinzi is playing in a futures here in my club. The list also has decent names:

1 Jordi SAMPER-MONTANA (ESP) 220 3
2 Fabiano DE PAULA (BRA) 237 1
3 Norbert GOMBOS (SVK) 245 1
4 Gerard GRANOLLERS-PUJOL (ESP) 248 6
5 Axel MICHON (FRA) 289 5
6 Jose PEREIRA (BRA) 356 1
7 Gianluigi QUINZI (ITA) 390 1
8 Darian KING (BAR) 392 1

The torunament starts in 12 days.

HELLAS TT DAVIS CUP TEAM

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86; 09-17-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is online now  
post #1938 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Registered User
 
Smoke944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,577
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
The thread seems depressing somehow

I realized Quinzi is playing in a futures here in my club. The list also has decent names:

1 Jordi SAMPER-MONTANA (ESP) 220 3
2 Fabiano DE PAULA (BRA) 237 1
3 Norbert GOMBOS (SVK) 245 1
4 Gerard GRANOLLERS-PUJOL (ESP) 248 6
5 Axel MICHON (FRA) 289 5
6 Jose PEREIRA (BRA) 356 1
7 Gianluigi QUINZI (ITA) 390 1
8 Darian KING (BAR) 392 1

The torunament starts in 12 days.
You are a Luztard, so did you see how he did in the challenger qualies this weekend? Impressive.
Smoke944 is offline  
post #1939 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

buahaha, i just can't help laughing, when a guy i spent some short time with 6,5 yrs ago, and he bitchslapped my ego by not contacting me anymore, now nearly turns 40, grows up, tries to reconnect me... like he was the only one to have ever done that (maybe just the only one missing on my list to score the 100% of ex date returns)

what an empty laughter, how guys think they're so extraordinary, like, they'd "have fun" for 20-25 years and then they're so awesome so they can contact the girl who was the best and she would be still waiting like she has never met anyone else in that time, anyone same good or even better

i don't say i'm the best girl in the universe, i guess others similar to me experienced the same with their ex dates (it's just so funny how i can be 100% with that and i dated more than martina hingis)

when the best man i could imagine to have life with came along, i considered my situation very very carefully, and then i just claimed him - and he is mine forever it's really this simple. when you wait to get 21 in cards, you end up missing 20,95.

funny funny funny funny funny. i love finishingmove

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl

Last edited by Nathaliia; 09-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Nathaliia is offline  
post #1940 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
buahaha, i just can't help laughing, when a guy i spent some short time with 6,5 yrs ago, and he bitchslapped my ego by not contacting me anymore, now nearly turns 40, grows up, tries to reconnect me... like he was the only one to have ever done that (maybe just the only one missing on my list to score the 100% of ex date returns)

what an empty laughter, how guys think they're so extraordinary, like, they'd "have fun" for 20-25 years and then they're so awesome so they can contact the girl who was the best and she would be still waiting like she has never met anyone else in that time, anyone same good or even better

i don't say i'm the best girl in the universe, i guess others similar to me experienced the same with their ex dates (it's just so funny how i can be 100% with that and i dated more than martina hingis)

when the best man i could imagine to have life with came along, i considered my situation very very carefully, and then i just claimed him - and he is mine forever it's really this simple. when you wait to get 21 in cards, you end up missing 20,95.

funny funny funny funny funny. i love finishingmove

women these days are so calculating

I think I'm awesome BTW, my list of people women I want to revisit when I grow up at 45 is ready.
gaitare is offline  
post #1941 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

I don't think that thing you run is really a blog, it's something bigger
gaitare is offline  
post #1942 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

I keep refreshing Tokyo's draw PDF every five minutes to see whether that useless Polish player got in as a LL, it's the sole reason I'm here.
gaitare is offline  
post #1943 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Not the sole one, I checked up on Andreea in the Rafachat as well
gaitare is offline  
post #1944 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

what do you have against my blog with 1500 fb likes?

przysiezny would be 2nd LL i guess might not get in, tool

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #1945 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

It's more like a tennis news outlet with its own editorial staff

Lacko is in already, Michal is next in.
gaitare is offline  
post #1946 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

yes, i have always been aware of my value, therefore very calculating

no, not really... i started realizing value when i was 19 or smth... so well of a MTF member already. but in mid-teens i had my life planned, sort of. somehow i didn't believe i would be with someone i'd have a romantic relationship with, life was kind on me with this one, i was sure i'd get married on a contract. on the other hand, i was absolutely sure i'd pick the professional career and that i'd write movie scripts (books, at worst). i guess i could still pursue movie scripts at least on the indie level, but i picked the romantic relationship and remain famous just in tennis circles

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #1947 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
It's more like a tennis news outlet with its own editorial staff

Lacko is in already, Michal is next in.
it's his luck, he won't get in life of a polish person

yeah the 80 yo journalist screwed me in the comments for not adding news as soon as matches finish like i was PAP... (well, i guess my english is better than PAP's 'special example' for przysiezny, john tomic goes to jail, etc.)

i'd have to dedicate my life to make news outlet out of it now i stay alone and don't have exams, so i don't have troubles with updating regularly, but it's usually just about impressions. one of my writers is employed as a teacher, and one is just graduating from uni (alex_k from MTF but i'm not 100% sure), and i pay them peanuts (still better than wage per article at polish portals, as my experience tells )

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #1948 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered User
 
Ilovetheblues_86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 11,632
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
You are a Luztard, so did you see how he did in the challenger qualies this weekend? Impressive.
Quinzi isnt the player that will steamroll you, I think he is more like a dirtballer that will have a Monfils/Gasquet career rather than being the GOAT but Luz played really well, was 4-2 leadin in the first set.

IMO Luz is the best junior of Brazil, the only one that could become an ATP Player but so far is hard to tell even if hes going to be better than 300th.

HELLAS TT DAVIS CUP TEAM
Ilovetheblues_86 is online now  
post #1949 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quinzi is pretty much of a dirtballer but Italians are so in love with him and treat him like future number one

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #1950 of 2184 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

you know you haven't been much on mtf when you see mods in NT that have nicknames you don't even recognize

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome