TT Addicts 02 - MensTennisForums.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Wink TT Addicts 02

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Dana joined Princess' harem?
He says he wants to marry me He even planned our wedding without telling me about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
And Nickypoo and Princess are what??
Yes they are
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
I agree and so it's why I forced him to reveal to you that he likes man too

It's better to not imagine
Oh no I was afraid you might say that
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
It's up to you to make him change
You mean to fight for him? To try to get you out of his life?
scythe19pro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered User
 
zoltan83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 33
Posts: 21,272
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro

Oh no I was afraid you might say that

But I didn't say we did these things
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
You mean to fight for him? To try to get you out of his life?
Yes, fight for him
But you will not get me out of his life

The Return of the King of Vodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline  
post #3 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83

But I didn't say we did these things
I appreciate the s, thanks for caring
No you didn't say it but it doesn't mean you didn't do... whatever you guys did
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
Yes, fight for him
But you will not get me out of his life
So you want more hanky-panky with him? Haven't you had enough?
scythe19pro is offline  
post #4 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,909
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
He says he wants to marry me He even planned our wedding without telling me about it
Forget it. You'll just be one of his 352020259023942904150234 mistresses
silverwhite is offline  
post #5 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Forget it. You'll just be one of his 352020259023942904150234 mistresses
Thanks for the tip
scythe19pro is offline  
post #6 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Registered User
 
zoltan83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 33
Posts: 21,272
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
I appreciate the s, thanks for caring
No you didn't say it but it doesn't mean you didn't do... whatever you guys did
Cu placere

We did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
So you want more hanky-panky with him? Haven't you had enough?

I still want to do party with him

The Return of the King of Vodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline  
post #7 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
Cu placere

We did nothing
awwww, how nice Too bad I don't believe you
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83

I still want to do party with him
Party, huh? Give him a break will you? What? You can't get enough of him?
scythe19pro is offline  
post #8 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Registered User
 
zoltan83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 33
Posts: 21,272
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
awwww, how nice Too bad I don't believe you

The relation between Adam and me are similar than the 2 cowboys in Brokeback Mountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
Party, huh? Give him a break will you? What? You can't get enough of him?
Ok...I'll give him a break so you can take care of him

The Return of the King of Vodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline  
post #9 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83

The relation between Adam and me are similar than the 2 cowboys in Brokeback Mountain
I haven't seen the movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
Ok...I'll give him a break so you can take care of him
Not that I don't appreciate it, but are you sure you can live without him for a while?
scythe19pro is offline  
post #10 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Registered User
 
zoltan83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 33
Posts: 21,272
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
I haven't seen the movie
You should...There are some beautiful landscape
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe19pro
Not that I don't appreciate it, but are you sure you can live without him for a while?
I dunno but I'll try


I'm off now...See you later!!!

The Return of the King of Vodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline  
post #11 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,132
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
You should...There are some beautiful landscape
I bet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan83
I dunno but I'll try


I'm off now...See you later!!!
Ok, then. It'll not be easy, but you have to move on

Seeya
scythe19pro is offline  
post #12 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Registered User
 
Mara_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Middle of Russia's DC team
Age: 27
Posts: 55,437
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
1. I don't read those threads

2. Maybe it's your middle name or something
why did you ask then? u don't know me,i don't know you.perioud!

"Fear destroys minds. I'll face my fear and let it pass through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline  
post #13 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,909
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
why did you ask then? u don't know me,i don't know you.perioud!
Curiosity, simple as that.
silverwhite is offline  
post #14 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Registered User
 
Mara_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Middle of Russia's DC team
Age: 27
Posts: 55,437
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

boys shouldn't be curious! and btw,this is TT thread,not dima Q and A's

"Fear destroys minds. I'll face my fear and let it pass through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline  
post #15 of 5000 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,411
                     
Re: Home of TT Addicts: Message from Pavel to Muri -> "Happy bday"

alright, better late than never , happy belated birthday Murilo
Ivanatis is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome