•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #676 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

and thanks a lot for the hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #677 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Im gonna go you guys, i still need to study for my spanish exam #4 tomorrow, adios amigos
best of luck for your exam Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #678 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I dont think you can Amber Who is on your ignore list
Hoo great!!!

Ur welcome about the hugs

Do u have pans for the weekend? I'm throwing my friend a bday party, it's a surprise she is going to kill me but I'm sure she will have fun

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #679 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,603
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

This place got busy after some of us European sleepyheads buggered off.

Morning Castle. Only here for a short time before I go and get my wig chopped.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #680 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Mae I'm st work and I'm trying to explane my boss about tennis, he said its pretty boring and how can u see something when u have no idea when it will end, what if I have plans...

As u can see my boss has a bad taste
I guess he must like sports that have a time limit to them. Actually the fact that you don't know when the tennis is going to end is one of the things I like about it

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #681 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Glancing seeing u so early in the morning Ann

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #682 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Ann ran in and out of the Castle I think

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #683 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

but not lke us

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #684 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I guess he must like sports that have a time limit to them. Actually the fact that you don't know when the tennis is going to end is one of the things I like about it
True. He is only into football, crazy about it but his team always lose.

I agree, it's one of the things I like about tennis? The unknown and the time, it's not like football that u know that Barcelona or Man un will crush a weak team, it's tennis and u never know what can happen, like we saw in rafa's last game

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #685 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
and thanks a lot for the hugs
Don't u think u should hug back?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #686 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
True. He is only into football, crazy about it but his team always lose.

I agree, it's one of the things I like about tennis? The unknown and the time, it's not like football that u know that Barcelona or Man un will crush a weak team, it's tennis and u never know what can happen, like we saw in rafa's last game
Football is predictable?

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
post #687 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Football is predictable?
Yes.
When let say Barcelona is playing v one of the Spanish teams in the league the chances for some upset is very small, in tennis it's small but not like in football

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #688 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Yes.
When let say Barcelona is playing v one of the Spanish teams in the league the chances for some upset is very small, in tennis it's small but not like in football
When Fed plays first rounds he always wins so same..look at CL full of surprises so sosrry but you are wrong

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
post #689 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,473
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
When Fed plays first rounds he always wins so same..look at CL full of surprises so sosrry but you are wrong
In taking about chances and %%.

Look what happen to rafa In the second round? He is 3 times wimby champ.

Fed can also lose, u remember he was close to being kicked in the second round v Julian of I'm not mistake .

I just think that probability that a strong team like Barcelona will lose to a team from Israel is much more low

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #690 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Yeah but that happene first time in years..look who won GrandSlams in past years top 4 and once Delpo ( ) and CL was won by Chelsea who no one would predict..and take La Liga as masters what is last time Roger lost at masters to someeone out of top 8

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome