•o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 322 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4816 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:51 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 51,910
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

To me having a wife seems like a very good thing indeed
Litotes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4817 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 51,910
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Evening Markus. Even though we've been colonising 3 threads for the last 40 odd minutes.
Yes, you, me and our own herd of sheep
Litotes is offline  
post #4818 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I agreed because I thought it would be a shame if a popular activity had to close. Hope I won't regret it.

I know the principal difference between red and yellow, yes. Are the bankers you are moderating showing disrespect to your red cards again?
It will be a shame, I wish I could help but I need to learn what is it
I think Dylan would have run it if he wouldn't be perban, u can say a lot about him but he liked those things and running things, he would have done a great job.


About the bank forum, well they never ever attack me personally, I'm sure a few are angry but they know I'm beyond nice and understanding and they get a pm why they are ban and until when
It makes me tired, it's a forum ppl come to talk to each other not post unworthy pictures, break the bank confidant and talking about a clients full name and it doesn't matter it's a closed I side forum.

Sometimes I even ban my friends, that's the hardest part bc I talk to them in the forum
It sucks and if the mods in here fe half of what I feel then bravo to them, it's not easy at all

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4819 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
To me having a wife seems like a very good thing indeed
Woman are crazy but well men need that lol


Hope u will have one the future

My uncle got married at 43 now his wife is pregnant so who knows?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4820 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Evening Markus.
Hello my little flower of Israel!

Indeed...



I have a feeling I'm the only one u know from here


Ann I'm English again bc I can't stop about the weather, 7 days of rain in Israel!!!

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4821 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:01 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 51,910
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Woman are crazy but well men need that lol


Hope u will have one the future

My uncle got married at 43 now his wife is pregnant so who knows?
Thanks, but I've lost hope long ago. Realistically there's no chance for me.
Litotes is offline  
post #4822 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Sweetie you need to not be jealous ok. I was just like you years ago, but now im not like that anymore. Hun i will still flirt but its not like im gonna cheat on you.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #4823 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Sweetie you need to not be jealous ok. I was just like you years ago, but now im not like that anymore. Hun i will still flirt but its not like im gonna cheat on you.
U can flirt away I really don't mind just remember who is taking u home

Ps I will always be jealous

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4824 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,409
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, you, me and our own herd of sheep
We're baaaaad!

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #4825 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:07 PM
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

I know sweetie i know

of course you will be.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #4826 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Thanks, but I've lost hope long ago. Realistically there's no chance for me.
Well I can understand it but I still think u never know
My uncle was unemployed, live on his parents help, doesn't have a house, a car, was getting fat by the day and listing his hair fast and well slowly slowly with a love of faith he know a great lady who I think is pretty amazing and they are super happy now.


It's never late

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4827 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I know sweetie i know

of course you will be.
I think we need to kiss and make up

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4828 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,409
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I have a feeling I'm the only one u know from here


Ann I'm English again bc I can't stop about the weather, 7 days of rain in Israel!!!
You definitely are.

Whoa! My English weather buddy! Must be driving you bonkers apart from anything else. Our run of bad weather and flood warnings etc, have thankfully passed for the moment. Though it did chuck it down this afternoon. Only my plants appreciated it though.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #4829 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:13 PM
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I think we need to kiss and make up
Of course my dear bonita
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #4830 of 5023 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 51,910
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Well I can understand it but I still think u never know
My uncle was unemployed, live on his parents help, doesn't have a house, a car, was getting fat by the day and listing his hair fast and well slowly slowly with a love of faith he know a great lady who I think is pretty amazing and they are super happy now.


It's never late
I'm really glad for your uncle. As you say, you never know. But I don't see how it's supposed to happen. I'm 40 and I have never summoned up the courage to ask a woman out. And predictably, no woman has asked me either. If anyone was ever comtemplating it I of course sent the wrong signals, as I am dreadfully bad at interpreting body language I do not doubt I am equally bad at projecting it.
Litotes is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome