•o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 123 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1831 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 5,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
do both, watch it in bed
Not a bad idea, I fell asleep while watching Challenger Tour Finals.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1832 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

u know i think i saw Challenger once or twice but no more, i find it boring

do u know if fed ever played Challengers?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1833 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,403
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Wait me? I never said with me joking of course for da next home derby
I know sweetie. Well at least there'll be time to plan it then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I know I am not only one bending for him
You'll probably have to get in line with the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Dom give the lady a ring? if noth of u are going to marry in OT im comingggggggg
You'ld've been chief bridesmaid Amber, but no wedding I'm afraid. We're just staying good friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i love being a woman, its a joy really, i can and will express my feeling and can hug everyone i know, who will say no to a woman's hug? and the clothing is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
my fav cary grant movie is an old one he did with Audrey Hepburn "Charade" i saw it so many time..:
I have that. Though years ago, before I did, I remember taping it off tv and sitting watching it for a couple of hours, only for the tape to run out 10 mins from the end. Aaaaarrghh!! But, yes. Classic Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn was absolutely beautiful. My favourites are Bringing Up baby, with Katharine Hepburn and Notorious with Ingrid Bergman. Two totally different films but I love them both equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i know i have an old soul...u guess thats why some ppl really like me and some think im weird hoo and the fact it takes a long time to make me angry, it makes ppl angry...go figure..
You are who you are Amber, and if other folk can't or don't accept that, then that is their problem. Your personality is entirely your own. So, and I know you wouldn't even entertain the idea for one minute, just carry on being exactly as you are and don't change one jot for anybody.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #1834 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,403
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Sorry that reply took so long. I can barely string two posts together inside 10 or 15 minutes tonight. MTF!!!

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #1835 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 5,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u know i think i saw Challenger once or twice but no more, i find it boring

do u know if fed ever played Challengers?
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #1836 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

You'ld've been chief bridesmaid Amber, but no wedding I'm afraid. We're just staying good friends.
come on i always wanted to see a non jewish wedding and my friend marry refused to get married so both of u are party pooper

Quote:
I have that. Though years ago, before I did, I remember taping it off tv and sitting watching it for a couple of hours, only for the tape to run out 10 mins from the end. Aaaaarrghh!! But, yes. Classic Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn was absolutely beautiful. My favourites are Bringing Up baby, with Katharine Hepburn and Notorious with Ingrid Bergman. Two totally different films but I love them both equally.
cant say i saw the other, maybe i did and i dont remember?
i love those movies, sorry u missed the end but glad u saw it


Quote:
You are who you are Amber, and if other folk can't or don't accept that, then that is their problem. Your personality is entirely your own. So, and I know you wouldn't even entertain the idea for one minute, just carry on being exactly as you are and don't change one jot for anybody.
i cant change even if i wanted, im what im...no one is perfect..
It is usually a projection they do, not sure about stuff like that

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1837 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Sorry that reply took so long. I can barely string two posts together inside 10 or 15 minutes tonight. MTF!!!
MTF is scared of MI5 SPYS

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1838 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.
Maybe i wiil give it a try...maybe it will be nice

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1839 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,403
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.
I wasn't even aware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
come on i always wanted to see a non jewish wedding and my friend marry refused to get married so both of u are party pooper
We're just mean 'ol party poopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
cant say i saw the other, maybe i did and i dont remember?
i love those movies, sorry u missed the end but glad u saw it


You might well have seen them, but it was a while back which is why you're not sure. Bringing Up Baby is a very funny screwball comedy and Notorious is a Hitchcock movie.
I did get it. Firstly on video and then dvd, so I was happy to have finally seen the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i cant change even if i wanted, im what im...no one is perfect..
It is usually a projection they do, not sure about stuff like that
Don't even think about it. And yes, you're dead right and nobody is perfect. Least of all folk who want you to be somebody else for their sakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
MTF is scared of MI5 SPYS
Could be. Though I'd be the slowest ever spy in history and by the time I'd posted about what they were up to, they'd be onto something else.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #1840 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,403
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Can't believe it's taken me almost an hour to be able to post a reply. No idea whatsoever is up with this site for me tonight.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #1841 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,346
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #1842 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:07 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

What happenned Viruzzz ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #1843 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,670
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.
I wouldn't let the bastards get to you; too many nice people here leave because of the behind the scene charades. Or maybe they are jealous? Who will ever know. Hang around and continue to be you and fuck the rest of them

DelPotro:Ferrer:Gulbis:M&M
cobalt60 is offline  
post #1844 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I wouldn't let the bastards get to you; too many nice people here leave because of the behind the scene charades. Or maybe they are jealous? Who will ever know. Hang around and continue to be you and fuck the rest of them
Hooo doc u said the f word lol


I agree with u, viruzzz listen to cutie sue, don't let not so nice ppl make u feel bad, just like u told me a week ago remember?
And don't let it take u away from NT I will miss u

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1845 of 5023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 09:06 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

What in the world happened Johnny? And there are too many people that like you here and you will do great in the Mr. MTF contest so please don't change your mind about doing the contest!

I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome