2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 77 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1141 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 23
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

The place was just fine when Feldman was banned

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1142 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
He is the idiot who came up with the vulturing thing for Pics Ferrer.
oh him

he needs to shut up and give that hole in his face a chance to heal
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #1143 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Talent >> Robots
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 40,989
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
That just shows he can manipulate people, I'd hardly classify that as a quality though.

And yes, you are definitely prolific, famous and well known poster. Maybe not for the best reasons, but you're not malicious and you bring good entertainment value so you're alright
Manipulate people? Yeah, ever since 2004, for the past 9 years, he has manipulated everyone that has ever liked him. That's why they like him. Because he manipulated them. He's definitely not liked because he has qualities that make him liked, not at all Do you understand what you're saying, at all? He has many, many friends on here. He has his own fucking chat thread which has had dozens of volumes. Go in there, you'll see how liked he is. He's not being voted for shits and giggles He's an honest person though, so I guess you don't like what he had/has to say about you Maybe he said Del Potro was a fluke, which is correct?


I'm not malicious because I don't need to be. If you want malicious go read my posts from 2009. You don't have to be malicious to speak the truth or get reactions out of people. You just have to be honest. I've always said I bring value to MTF. It seems as if posters are finally seeing that I actually do, which is good

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 11 WINS, 5 finals, 11 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, 1 Davis Cup title...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 558-166...
TITLES: 35 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is offline  
post #1144 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 23
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I didn't get one (yet)

Get to work dude, my CP is too green atm
Exactly. Full with slimey popcon reps, it's refreshing to see a red Sapedot appear. I enjoy both though

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #1145 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

You can count on Dani for making the drama amazing, not thats a bad thing of course

Am i starting to like this kid or what.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #1146 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered User
 
selyoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 4,742
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
The place was just fine when Feldman was banned
Disagree, there weren't enough posters saying what a stupid drunk Alex Ferguson is while he was banned. Football thread really suffered because of that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline  
post #1147 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Disagree, there weren't enough posters saying what a stupid drunk Alex Ferguson is while he was banned. Football thread really suffered because of that.
This. I missed that and Im United fan lol

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
post #1148 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Registered User
 
selyoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 4,742
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Am i starting to like this kid or what.
You should, he is a great poster. I learned to like a mug called NadalMyHero once upon a time, imagine that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline  
post #1149 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 23
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Disagree, there weren't enough posters saying what a stupid drunk Alex Ferguson is while he was banned. Football thread really suffered because of that.


Ok, I don't visit the Football thread enough to judge that part of MTF. He's definitely a valuable addition to the forum, don't get me wrong, but MTF will be fine either way. Look at all the big names that were banned recently, and it's still goin strong.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #1150 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 16,629
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Manipulate people? Yeah, ever since 2004, for the past 9 years, he has manipulated everyone that has ever liked him. That's why they like him. Because he manipulated them. He's definitely not liked because he has qualities that make him liked, not at all Do you understand what you're saying, at all? He has many, many friends on here. He has his own fucking chat thread which has had dozens of volumes. Go in there, you'll see how liked he is. He's not being voted for shits and giggles He's an honest person though, so I guess you don't like what he had/has to say about you Maybe he said Del Potro was a fluke, which is correct?


I'm not malicious because I don't need to be. If you want malicious go read my posts from 2009. You don't have to be malicious to speak the truth or get reactions out of people. You just have to be honest. I've always said I bring value to MTF. It seems as if posters are finally seeing that I actually do, which is good
Glad you got it. He's not insightful/knowledgeable, funny or even nice in any way. As if that were not enough, he's grown man taking MTF contests seriously to the point of talking about loyalty, backstabbing and similar BS without it being in jest Just a tragic poster overall. To be honest, don't remember anything he might have said about Del Potro, or even tennis overall bar his trademark pointless and supposedly 'funny' fanboying.

Yes, you do add value, I'll give you that. Thanks for the badrep btw, I missed having 14 goodreps and your badrep in my CP
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #1151 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Disagree, there weren't enough posters saying what a stupid drunk Alex Ferguson is while he was banned. Football thread really suffered because of that.
sure i will have plenty more insults for old purple nose after City game tomorrow
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #1152 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Talent >> Robots
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 40,989
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Glad you got it. He's not insightful/knowledgeable, funny or even nice in any way. As if that were not enough, he's grown man taking MTF contests seriously to the point of talking about loyalty, backstabbing and similar BS without it being in jest Just a tragic poster overall. To be honest, don't remember anything he might have said about Del Potro, or even tennis overall bar his trademark pointless and supposedly 'funny' fanboying.

Yes, you do add value, I'll give you that. Thanks for the badrep btw, I missed having 14 goodreps and your badrep in my CP
Right, of course Mikey is only liked because he's everything you just said, not because he has no other qualities. He's liked for a reason, get that into your head.

You're welcome. More to come shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post


Ok, I don't visit the Football thread enough to judge that part of MTF. He's definitely a valuable addition to the forum, don't get me wrong, but MTF will be fine either way. Look at all the big names that were banned recently, and it's still goin strong.
Filo V, Hian, Raferminator and Gagsquet didn't contribute anything to the form other than utter shite.

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 11 WINS, 5 finals, 11 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, 1 Davis Cup title...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 558-166...
TITLES: 35 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is offline  
post #1153 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 16,629
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Badreps from both Sapeod and Feldman, I feel honored, must be my lucky day
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #1154 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 23
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

If you say so, sapeod.

But Clay Death has discussed more tennis than the rest of the forum combined. And Filo V. was great for keeping people up to date with the lower ranked players. If you ignore some of his NT stuff he was a great poster. Gagsquet and Raferminator were great for laughs.

Agree on Hian though.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #1155 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,796
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Filo V, Hian, Raferminator and Gagsquet didn't contribute anything to the form other than utter shite.
filov was a great poster, you're just being homophobic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome