2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #766 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

It's a six hour slugfest going to that 5th set tiebreak, barring injury or choke

Vamossss

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #767 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Some ingame footage of the match:

[youtube]j_Zg5lKqBO0[/youtube]

[youtube]Mm2j1PzOmq0[/youtube]

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #768 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 12,105
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
It's a six hour slugfest going to that 5th set tiebreak, barring injury or choke

Vamossss
Man if I played percentage tennis like one of them against a wall in real life, I would be dead already after the 1st set.
I have poor stamina, you should take advantage of that unless you are a headcase of the highest order with Haase-like choking abilities.


Nole Rules is offline  
post #769 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Man if I played percentage tennis like one of them against a wall in real life, I would be dead already after the 1st set.
I have poor stamina, you should take advantage of that unless you are a headcase of the highest order with Haase-like choking abilities.
1 set? 1 point would do it for me

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #770 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 12,105
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Some ingame footage of the match:

[youtube]j_Zg5lKqBO0[/youtube]

[youtube]Mm2j1PzOmq0[/youtube]
EPIC battle so far. I can't hold serve anymore it seems! WTF?!! It looks like a WTA serve now. Oh wait... Your serve is hardly better than mine.

Man, I won't forget this battle. Such a great match. Even though I feel dead tired right now. I'll start ballbashing a little bit maybe to save some energy.



Last edited by Nole Rules; 12-06-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Nole Rules is offline  
post #771 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 12,105
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
1 set? 1 point would do it for me
So true. What I said was exaggerated obviously. I wouldn't even complete a game alive.


Nole Rules is offline  
post #772 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
EPIC battle so far. I can't hold serve anymore it seems! WTF?!! It looks like a WTA serve now. Oh wait... Your serve is hardly better than mine.

Man, I won't forget this battle. Such a great match. Even though I feel dead tired right now. I'll start ballbashing a little bit maybe to save some energy.
I thought my battle with hat_boy was exhausting, but now this one on top of it

The one that gets through this is going to be cannon fodder for Kat in the next round

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #773 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 12,105
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
The one that gets through this is going to be cannon fodder for Kat in the next round
That's NID.


Nole Rules is offline  
post #774 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,875
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

If GSMnadal comes through this epic, he's definitely going to routine Noserer... I mean, Kat.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #775 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
If GSMnadal comes through, he's definitely going to routine Noserer... I mean, Kat.
I have a certain gameplan lined up for that match up, true

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #776 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,921
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

you can post more photos
women are only women, you know.

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #777 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,875
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I have a certain gameplan lined up for that match up, true
Tip: keep peppering away at her girly backhand.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #778 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Tip: keep going for her girly backhand.
Just what I had in mind, I'll share a glimpse into my sophisticated game plan:

1. Moonball the shit out of that backhand
2-100. See point nr.1

101. If all else fails, pictures, pictures, pictures. (thanks to a certain poster who shall remain anonymous)

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #779 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,875
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Just what I had in mind, I'll share a glimpse into my sophisticated game plan:

1. Moonball the shit out of that backhand
2-100. See point nr.1

101. If all else fails, pictures, pictures, pictures. (thanks to a certain poster who shall remain anonymous)
Yep. If all else fails, just show her the cake you baked earlier this afternoon.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #780 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Yep. If all else fails, just show her the cake you baked earlier this afternoon.
We're getting ahead of ourselves

Still a vote behind or tied (?) with Nole Rules. So come on people, vote humbalito

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome