2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #421 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Nole Rules and Mark Lenders bashing Federer by complimenting him

Has it come to this people? LEAVE ROGER ALONE

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #422 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,774
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

IMO, he does take defeat very well. Just not against pricks like Berdych, because they don't deserve the credit for being just that Same thing with Nadal, I remember back on those 2005-2006 days when he lost to Berdych You know life sucks as a top player when you lose to him

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #423 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 26
Posts: 41,799
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

at the campaigning

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak Djokovic
Obviously, you play a lot of mind games with yourself, but it is important to always believe that you can play your best, perform your best, and in the end, your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #424 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 26
Posts: 41,799
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

I've changed my mind. Starting next round (3rd round, R64) and on, it will be 24 hour voting periods.

Also, Freak3yman84 has decided to retire mid-match with an undisclosed injury vs. Seingeist and Seingeist will go through to the next round despite, I think, Freak3yman84 winning on votes. Dude wants to withdraw from competition for whatever reason

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak Djokovic
Obviously, you play a lot of mind games with yourself, but it is important to always believe that you can play your best, perform your best, and in the end, your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #425 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I've changed my mind. Starting next round (3rd round, R64) and on, it will be 24 hour voting periods.
Great decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Also, Freak3yman84 has decided to retire mid-match with an undisclosed injury vs. Seingeist and Seingeist will go through to the next round despite, I think, Freak3yman84 winning on votes. Dude wants to withdraw from competition for whatever reason
How do you know he wants to withdraw, isn't he banned?

This means Seingeist is my next opponent though, bring it on
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #426 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Freak3yman84 preparing for next year's ACC. It's the one he really wants

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #427 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 26
Posts: 41,799
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
How do you know he wants to withdraw, isn't he banned?

This means Seingeist is my next opponent though, bring it on
The almighty Facebook, of course

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak Djokovic
Obviously, you play a lot of mind games with yourself, but it is important to always believe that you can play your best, perform your best, and in the end, your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #428 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,774
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Freak3yman84 preparing for next year's ACC. It's the one he really wants
He still won't win it. His game is too one-dimensional.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #429 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 11,922
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Same, he's truly an admirable character in every facet of his life. But as if that needs saying, it's an obvious statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
But yeah, no doubt that Federer is always classy and gives credit to his lucky one dimensional opponents that he can usually handle and against whom the match is always on his racket.
He certainly much better than guys who has fake humbleness like Nishikori.



Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Nole Rules and Mark Lenders bashing Federer by complimenting him

Has it come to this people? LEAVE ROGER ALONE
Stop acting as a Federer stan already. We aren't bashing him at all, you lier.
Nole Rules is online now  
post #430 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,774
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
He certainly much better than guys who has fake humbleness like Nishikori.

Tennis wins every time this scumbag loses IMO

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #431 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Stupid request: Is it possible to put "Voting closed" in the voting threads which are no longer relevant? For blonde people it is very confusing to figure out where you can still vote and where not.

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #432 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,173
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Freak3yman84 preparing for next year's ACC. It's the one he really wants
I keep seeing ACC mentioned - sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but what is ACC?

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore as became TF Admin.
AdeyC is offline  
post #433 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 11,922
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
I keep seeing ACC mentioned - sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but what is ACC?
ACC = Arse Clown Contest. It's a MTF contest for the biggest clowns on MTF.
Nole Rules is online now  
post #434 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,556
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
I keep seeing ACC mentioned - sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but what is ACC?
Arse-Clown Contest. The opposite of PopCon - vote for those you don't like, those with the least positive contributions, the most disruptive posters on the forum. Most of us are happy not trying to win that one, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

This years ACC is already finished. Start da Game won.
Litotes is offline  
post #435 of 1554 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Arse-Clown Contest. The opposite of PopCon - vote for those you don't like, those with the least positive contributions, the most disruptive posters on the forum. Most of us are happy not trying to win that one, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

This years ACC is already finished. Start da Game won.
Heavy, heavy * though.

Still think my interpretation of the rules was correct and my vote should've counted.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome