o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 265 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3961 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 05:17 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

I have seen these pictures in another thread Javi you are so drunk you might be spamming the Forums with these pictures And I have told you not to drink so much!

I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3962 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:26 AM
A happy person
 
Sonja1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Loveland <3
Age: 26
Posts: 44,764
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Morning

Wonder, I sent TT picks

Never ever give up
Sonja1989 is offline  
post #3963 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,401
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Howdy

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #3964 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 05:14 PM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

What do you say now Punky? Federer should be fined for his performance today.



Novak Djokovic n1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
post #3965 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Evening!
The Prince is offline  
post #3966 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 5,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Hi castle!

I have some travelling today, either between 12.15pm and 3.30pm UK time or 5.45pm UK time and 9pm UK time. I had plenned to travel so that I won't miss Ferrer/DelPo's match. So I should travel in the evening. But Del undeserved SFist Potro's win over Tankerer left such a sour aftertaste that only players I want to win WTF are Marray/Nielsen, so I'll travel in the afternoon, to be able to watch the Wimby champs' SF at 6pm UK time.

Still, having said yesterday's tankjob left a sour aftertaste, I'd still prefer Del undeserved SFist Potro or Tankerer in the final rather than Grindovic or Pushray. And should DelPo win the final, I guess angry Ferrertards would start a thread "Is Del Potros 2012 World Tour Finals title starting to look like a bit of a fluke?".

But now, already gotta go from the computer, otherwise I won't be ready at 12.25pm UK time.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #3967 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,401
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

One angry Kalle

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #3968 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 5,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Now sitting on a bus, wondering if I may reach 1,000 posts today?

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #3969 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Go for it Kalle!
The Prince is offline  
post #3970 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Amazing that you criticize Nole for being unsporty and unprofessional. So typical from a fed fan.
I don't agree with anything you say, but everyone has an opinion and it's free.
if i didnt think highly on nole's tennis i wouldnt have said nothing, i tell it as i see it and i think b/c ur a nole fan u see things differently then me, im not Objective just like you, only an outsider can really be Objective but i doubt if we could find someone like that in tennis.


p.s - very very sorry that it took me so long, i was sure i answer this but noe i see i didnt...

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3971 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Now sitting on a bus, wondering if I may reach 1,000 posts today?
of course u will!!

10 posts in a tennis day is nothing, ask benny he loves to talk

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3972 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
What do you say now Punky? Federer should be fined for his performance today.
i didnt see the game, besides murray nole and a set of roger v david i didnt have time to see it.

i dont think fed tank the game b/c he play sucks since he won Cincinnati, he was suck in USA, thank god he didnt play in paris, basle was weak and he still was close to lose in the find round and i was reading the israeli tennis forum and well he should go to a Vacation asap

p.s 2 - punky sound so Distant and cold, u can use my name

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3973 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Now sitting on a bus, wondering if I may reach 1,000 posts today?
I'm hoping for 5K today

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #3974 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 5,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

1000

There can't be any better time to reach 1000 posts than after a great match by the GOAT.

Hopefully mugerators won't delete any of my posts to deny me that joy.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #3975 of 5010 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,379
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

mugerators is a name u all call the Mods? if so, why?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome