o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 205 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3061 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 12,897
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Crying over a Bond film
Ben. is offline  
post #3062 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 4,295
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Crying over a Bond film
Why are surprised?Ambi is a big baby.Anyway, I'd like to spank her.What do you think her reaction would be?
nick the greek is offline  
post #3063 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 12:17 AM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,309
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Crying over a Bond film
Licence to Kill is bizarrely my fave Bond film.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #3064 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Crying over a Bond film
I totally find that movie as a love story!!!

Besides it was romantic in my eyes.


Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3065 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 05:46 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Why are surprised?Ambi is a big baby.Anyway, I'd like to spank her.What do you think her reaction would be?
Ur all talk!!! U know where I'm lol

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3066 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 15,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

hola all

Welcome to MTF...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
I'm gonna be checked again. Guess where i am going ?
The guy started massaging my balls harder and faster. I was so relaxed and disconnected i didn't notice, but my body did i had a massive boner and apologized, then he told me "are u excited, uh?" and it was obvious where he wanted to go .. inside my a**
TigerTim is offline  
post #3067 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 15,453
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Licence to Kill is bizarrely my fave Bond film.
Dalton is good but Living Daylights is his best imo

Welcome to MTF...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
I'm gonna be checked again. Guess where i am going ?
The guy started massaging my balls harder and faster. I was so relaxed and disconnected i didn't notice, but my body did i had a massive boner and apologized, then he told me "are u excited, uh?" and it was obvious where he wanted to go .. inside my a**
TigerTim is offline  
post #3068 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 53,585
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Crying over a Bond film
Sorry I'm with Ben on this one Amber. I have never known anyone that cried over a Bond movie until now!

I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.
― Novala Takem Missin' (Novel)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-5YC_oHjE
Mae is online now  
post #3069 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,431
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Crying over a Bond Film.. What happening Amber ?
Shinoj is offline  
post #3070 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

It was a very very sad moment ppl!!!! James was totally in love and I took it to my heart!!!!!

Nothing shameful in crying in a bond movie!!!

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3071 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Registered User
 
theMEESH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SoCal
Age: 28
Posts: 10,991
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

wait... what scene was cry worthy?
theMEESH is offline  
post #3072 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

When bonds gf dies

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3073 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Nnoooooooooo Why Did You Say Ittttttttttt...my Life Is Over Now Amber

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
post #3074 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered User
 
Federer in 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,807
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

What do u guys think?
Federer in 2 is offline  
post #3075 of 5010 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

It's ben's fault!! As a love lover he should have told me.

Bond is on my black list

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome