•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1951 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 14,453
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Kalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned....
TigerTim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1952 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

USA really are vulturing points, they seem to be better 'coz they have more points but in reality Euros are better, Euros just haven't vultured.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #1953 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 14,453
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Exactly.

Tiger Woods only won in a weak era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned....
TigerTim is offline  
post #1954 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

But the biggest vultures of current golfers must be Westwood and Donald, both World No#1s without majors. Westy has vultured 2nd and 3rd places in majors whereas Donald vultured last year most prize money on both European and PGA Tours.

But Mickelson is the absolute opposite of vulture, he's the current player with 2nd most majors along with Els, and unlike Els and Tiger, Micky has never been world No#1, he hasn't vultured. Mark Lenders would appreciate that.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #1955 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 02:17 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Hi castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #1956 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
But the biggest vultures of current golfers must be Westwood and Donald, both World No#1s without majors. Westy has vultured 2nd and 3rd places in majors whereas Donald vultured last year most prize money on both European and PGA Tours.

But Mickelson is the absolute opposite of vulture, he's the current player with 2nd most majors along with Els, and unlike Els and Tiger, Micky has never been world No#1, he hasn't vultured. Mark Lenders would appreciate that.
My goodness the Castle even keeps up with Golf And Phil is a great guy both on and off the golf course. And his mom and wife both have had cancer! The good aren't always rewarded and the bad aren't always punished

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #1957 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Actually Phil is one of my favourites, I'd really love to see him take the elusive US Open title, and why not British Open title too.

And I really hope Westwood and Donald would win a major, it's never nice to be a #1 without a major title, be it in golf, tennis, or whatever sport.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #1958 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 09:19 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Actually Phil is one of my favourites, I'd really love to see him take the elusive US Open title, and why not British Open title too.

And I really hope Westwood and Donald would win a major, it's never nice to be a #1 without a major title, be it in golf, tennis, or whatever sport.
I'm glad you like Phil also

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #1959 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered User
 
Ben.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 12,897
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Phil is my fave too
Ben. is offline  
post #1960 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Gasquet wins the title



Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #1961 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 11:41 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Good for Richie He really has a beautiful tennis game to watch when he is on his game. But sadly he isn't always on his game

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #1962 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Good for Richie He really has a beautiful tennis game to watch when he is on his game. But sadly he isn't always on his game
he should have been a top player in my eyes..

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1963 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
he should have been a top player in my eyes..
I never thought he would be a top player .Never bought the hype really but thats because he beat Fed in MC that year .How could I forgive him for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #1964 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

hottttttttttttt pic winnieeeeeeeeeeee

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #1965 of 5010 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Castle I won my first TT title!

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome