I don't see anything that says that
- Entries will be based on ranking (rankings from two weeks before the start of the tournament)
- Tournament thread posted on Friday (two weeks before start of the tournament)
- Players have 10 days (from Friday till Sunday) to commit to the tournament for singles and this will be done by ranking. The first entry deadline is always Sunday 6 pm current time in Europe (CET or CEST).
- On Sunday evening after seeing the entry lists, players that aren't among the 28 direct entries can move to another tournament which has free places or decide not to move and play the qualies there (only 1 change is allowed, still on ranking but late entries - LE's will go to the bottom of the entry list ->
Players must withdraw from the tournament they've previously entered before being accepted in the entry list of another tournament as a late entry).
- Unranked players will be listed in the order of commitment
- Friday is the deadline (the exact time is up to the tournament manager) for changes and the draws are made after that for qualies and MD.
Anyway go and ask it then.
But I'm sure.