o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans! - Page 327 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4891 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Great week for the castle. Four runners-up plates.

We are a new TT power-house.
The Prince is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4892 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Wow.

The castle did in a week what Murray did in 4 years.

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4893 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 08:43 PM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

i wish I hadn't missed two weeks myself Not that I would have added to the plate collection! But I'll be back for week #39 at least

I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #4894 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

This TT sounds fun

I may start up

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4895 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 08:48 PM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
This TT sounds fun

I may start up
Try to start out with a more experience player as your partner. Because the rules of TT can be confusing for a new person. A "rule" that I didn't know about is what knocked me out of week #38

I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #4896 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Try to start out with a more experience player as your partner. Because the rules of TT can be confusing for a new person. A "rule" that I didn't know about is what knocked me out of week #38
Will do

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4897 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Great week for the castle. Four runners-up plates.

We are a new TT power-house.
By the law of Murray that means we'll all win our next final

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #4898 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
This TT sounds fun

I may start up
Tim I'd be happy to play with you in week 41

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #4899 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Tim I'd be happy to play with you in week 41
sure thing! I'll just start to look at these rules and see how it works

Tim & Dylan gunna be ripping it up

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4900 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
sure thing! I'll just start to look at these rules and see how it works

Tim & Dylan gunna be ripping it up
Good luck reading the rules The rules are so complex that it'd be better for someone to tell you. I can teach you if you want?

Hell yeah! We'll be the new team to beat

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #4901 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Good luck reading the rules The rules are so complex that it'd be better for someone to tell you. I can teach you if you want?

Hell yeah! We'll be the new team to beat
yeah, tried reading...........holy crap wtf is going on there!

I think will be the new Bryans. I'll be Bob

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4902 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
yeah, tried reading...........holy crap wtf is going on there!

I think will be the new Bryans. I'll be Bob
I know they really need to simplify the rules! So basically, to get into a tournament you must go on the page and say "in" and if you want to play doubles with someone(i.e Freak3yman84) you say "In singles. Doubles with Freak3yman84" and then I will confirm the doubles with you. Since it'll be your first time playing you'll probably have to go through qualifying due to your lack of ranking. So each day there is an OOP which contains the matches that you have to predict. The OOP will say the match (i.e Donald Young vs Carlos Berlocq) and then after that it'll say either PTS or SR. PTS stands for predict the score, so in that case you would predict the winner and the score you think they'll win by(i.e Berlocq 6-0 6-1) SR stands for Set Ratio where you have to predict how many sets the match is going to be(i.e Berlocq 2-0). That's basically the main parts of it. There's a lot more I can explain, but I want to make sure you understand this

P.S. I guess I'll be Bob?

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #4903 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered User
 
Clashcityrocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lord and master of Kawooshistan
Posts: 22,101
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Kawooshi Castle!

Can't stop running...

Unless I'm injured
Clashcityrocker is offline  
post #4904 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I know they really need to simplify the rules! So basically, to get into a tournament you must go on the page and say "in" and if you want to play doubles with someone(i.e Freak3yman84) you say "In singles. Doubles with Freak3yman84" and then I will confirm the doubles with you. Since it'll be your first time playing you'll probably have to go through qualifying due to your lack of ranking. So each day there is an OOP which contains the matches that you have to predict. The OOP will say the match (i.e Donald Young vs Carlos Berlocq) and then after that it'll say either PTS or SR. PTS stands for predict the score, so in that case you would predict the winner and the score you think they'll win by(i.e Berlocq 6-0 6-1) SR stands for Set Ratio where you have to predict how many sets the match is going to be(i.e Berlocq 2-0). That's basically the main parts of it. There's a lot more I can explain, but I want to make sure you understand this

P.S. I guess I'll be Bob?
thanks, yes I get it, is week 41 the week after next, 8 days?

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4905 of 5001 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Kawooshi Castle!
hola

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome